Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

major

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally cheer for an AFC team to win the Super Bowl.

My preseason prediction was Houston. I think they are a very talented team. So I would cheer for them.

Having said that, I would also cheer for Denver. Peyton Manning is one of the good guys, and it would be great if the Broncos beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship.

People hate OJ for getting away with murder, yet Ray Lewis gets a pass??

That said, I would like to see Peyton win another one.

I find that puzzling too.

I have always liked Seattle, and wouldn't mind Cincinati, they have been underdogs and pretty irrelevant like

the Bills for the majority of their respective existances. I am gonna go with Minny, I really don't like seeing a new

team get one before we do, but if anybody desrves one, not more than us of course, it would be Minny. I like Peterson

too.

With that being said, I think SF gets number six, and can shut the Steelers up for a while.

I think the Patriots are the clear cut favorite and the only team capable of beating them is Denver, so I will be pulling for Denver. In the NFC I think the Falcons get over the hump.

The see saw that is the Peyton Manning vs Tom Brady has been tilting more and more to the Brady side the past couple years. Balance must be restored to the greatest QB of all time debate

Denver over Atlanta. Manning MVP

I'd just assume the Patriots or the Packers or a team that's recently won it. I do not want a new fan base to experience the joy that we never have. I will NEVER feel happy or sorry for any fan base being a lifelong Buffalo sports fan. I didn't even feel the least bit happy for the Saints and Saints fans when they won it. For one, those were lousy fans before they got good. And for all those pulling for the Broncos, I will literally root for New England to beat them. Living in Denver, I can tell you that Broncos fans are way cheesy.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Would love for Ray Lewis to go out with a Ring. It would be almost as good as "The Bus" retiring with the SB win in his home city.

Realistically, I think the Bronco's will win it. They have been really solid all year. I'm curious to see what happens with the NFC though, because no team is hotter than the Seahawks, and with the fact that they don't have the week off, they can just carry that momentum right into the playoffs.

Broncos 38 over Seahawks 35 in a fantastic shootout is my prediction.

My order of preference:

1- Bengals (I have empathy for this team/city and their butt ugly uniforms and "terrible" ownership)

2- Broncos (Have always kind of liked the Broncos, since the Reeves/Elway years)

3- Redskins (Another team I have liked since a kid...probably the coolest unis in the NFL most weeks...love RGIII)

4- Baltimore (I have always wanted them to win more than they have in the post season, because I like the way they traditionally have played football (dominant Defense, ground and pound offense)..but this years team is a far cry from what they were)

5- Atlanta (I have no strong feeling for this team, but they have never pissed me off!)

6- Green Bay (Kind of sick of them...but, nice story..isn't it?)

7- Indianapolis (A little too Lucky...but sometimes you have to create your own Luck!)

8- Houston (I live in Texas...people from Texas think it is their god given right to be winnners...shut up front runners!)

9- Minnesota (They play in a Dome...and they are the only team to be 0-4 in Super Bowls...lets keep it that way!)

10- San Francisco (Like most things about this team, but their head coach seems like kind of a douche..a successful one, but a douche nontheless!)

11- Seattle (see #10, and delete the word "seems")

12- New England (no explanation needed)

So, I guess, when it shakes down, I am pulling for a Bengals/Redskins Super Bowl...

Order I'll be rooting for due to numerous reasons that wouldn't make sense to most:

1. San Francisco

2. Denver

3. Atlanta

4. Houston

5. Minnesota

6. Baltimore

7. Cincy

8. Indy

9. Washington

10. Green Bay

11. Seattle

12. Super Bowl gets cancelled for many a variety of possible reasons.

1000. Pats*

Edited by Metal Man

Yeah the guy's a douche. I'm cooler with Brady than Manning. Who would you rather go out for a night on the town with?

I was saying the opposite, but OK.

I can't stand Brady. I think he is 10x more of a douche than Manning. I would go out on the town with Manning every time over Brady.

Denver because I want Peyton's career to overshadow Brady's ridiculously overrated career. Or Green Bay because if Aaron Rodgers starts winning more Super Bowls he could overshadow Brady as well. I just don't want to hear about how Brady is this era's best QB for years and years. I really hope he ends his career not ever winning another Super Bowl after the Pats got caught cheating. At least that will give us Brady haters something to hang our hats on.