Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

major

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the Patriots win, so this board will explode with hundreds of threads related to...

- Patriots cheat

- Brady is a system QB

- The Patriots are in decline

etc....

:lol:

Eh. The only reason the PAts are good anymore is because of Brady. Their drafts have been terrible and their defense isn't much better than ours. You switch Brady with Fitz and we're in the playoffs.

Now that Buffalo's season is over I've begun thinking about who I want to win it all. I'm going with Baltimore. They got too close last year and deserve a ring. Plus, now that Ray Lewis is retiring I think it makes a good story. Anyone but the Pats!!!!!!

Oh boy. Didn't think of this. Could the fix be in for Baltimore just like it was for the Steelers vs Seahawks because of Bettis retiring? Because that was a good story as well.

If the Patriots get knocked out their first game, that would be the next best thing to the Bills being in the post season. I kinda would like to see the Broncos win it, have always liked and respected Peyton Manning a total class act. A little part of me, as hard as it was, was rooting for Dallas just so Brian Moorman could bring his Super Bowl ring to Buffalo and grind it in Buddy Nix's Metamucil.

ABC any buddy but the cheat riots. Normally ABC stands for any buddy but Carolina it applies here as well. Personally want Denver and Peyton Manning

why the hate for Carolina? Yoyu live in Raleigh and hate the panthers? People like you cause why I dont tell anyone I am from Buffalo. I bet you complain about the pizza down here as well.

THE BILLS!!!

no serioulsy id like to see Ray Lewis go out on top of the world!!

yes, the murderer deserves to have good things happen to him. Give me a break.

why the hate for Carolina? Yoyu live in Raleigh and hate the panthers? People like you cause why I dont tell anyone I am from Buffalo. I bet you complain about the pizza down here as well.

yes, the murderer deserves to have good things happen to him. Give me a break.

And as a person from Buffalo, I apperciate that. :thumbsup: And for the record, pizza in the Carolinas does blow.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Ravens.

The Bills are the team I root for and watch every week no matter what (or the radio if they were blacked out before I moved out of the area), but my family has lived in Baltimore/MD since 1997 so I have been following the Ravens for a while.

Same. I moved to MD in 1997. IMO, Ravens are an easy team to root for, passionate/knowledgeable fans, good owner, management, fantastic stadium, etc. I have always disliked the Redskins (the name, the fans, that horrific stadium) but, week after week, I do find myself in awe of RGIII.

Not going to happen, but nice to think about an all-Maryland Super Bowl.

The only way to answer this question as a Bills fan is to rephrase the question as: which team's SB victory would help the Bills the the most.

A Cincinnati win (who have secretly won like 7 of 8 games downs the stretch) would help the Bills the most. This would help the Bills in many ways. It would boost the team and front office morale that even the most dis-functional small market franchise with a meddling owner can win. It might help with future recruiting of coaches in that regard. Marvin Lewis was given maybe the most second chances in league history. All owners would be retaining their head coaches and staff more through losing seasons, giving the Bills the pick of the best "out of football" or college coaches the next time the Bills are in the head coach market in 2015.

A Patriots win would also help the Bills. I know they won back to back Super Bowls a decade ago. But you have to figure that if they do pull it off at Brady's and even Belichick's advanced age a big hangover effect would set in that might last through to the end of Brady's career. It would finally put an end to their annoying and relentless no-holds-barred chasing of the title which has put the divisional out of reach for the Bills for years. Belichick would be cruising around on his re-named boat wearing an irrepressible s-eating grin until mid July without addressing the significant holes on his team being masked by Brady while marginal free agent types on the roster threaten to hold out.