Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

major

Now that Buffalo's season is over I've begun thinking about who I want to win it all. I'm going with Baltimore. They got too close last year and deserve a ring. Plus, now that Ray Lewis is retiring I think it makes a good story. Anyone but the Pats!!!!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see the Seahawks I was a Russell Wilson Guy when he was a Wisconsin

I would like the Seahawks win but we have a contract to print Niner NFC Conference Champion shirts IF they win the conference final. If they win we have to start printing within 10 minutes of the game ending. If that happens it will be the same situation for the Super Bowl. So it looks like I'm a Niner fan for business reasons only.

Edited by Dante

I guess I'm rooting for the Broncos to win it all. I like Peyton Manning, so it would be cool to see him win a Super Bowl for two different teams (I believe this would be a first in NFL history).

But honestly....anyone but the Patriots....

Ravens.

The Bills are the team I root for and watch every week no matter what (or the radio if they were blacked out before I moved out of the area), but my family has lived in Baltimore/MD since 1997 so I have been following the Ravens for a while.

Denver. Love how balanced that team is. Manning, Thomas, Decker, Merano, Von Miller and a great D. They will be hard to beat.

But as someone said above, anyone but the pats.

Seahawks so the Russell Wilson thread explodes :)

Wow. If they won that would explode more than the M. Williams thread....and not in a good way!

Ravens.

The Bills are the team I root for and watch every week no matter what (or the radio if they were blacked out before I moved out of the area), but my family has lived in Baltimore/MD since 1997 so I have been following the Ravens for a while.

Wouldn't mind seeing Ray Lewis win one. Reminds me of Talley.