SDS on WBEN Radio this morning

John gets it wrong every time. It's ok. I consider it my stage name. :)

I also wish I gave a better answer for Wilson's influence instead of what I said. It is hard to come up with an answer that you know you have to succinctly deliver in 3-4 sentences.

I also wish I gave a better answer for Wilson's influence instead of what I said. It is hard to come up with an answer that you know you have to succinctly deliver in 3-4 sentences.

If he was interviewing GoBillsinDallas, the interview would have been a series of questions interspersed with links.

Who do you think is responsible for your failure to give the answer you wanted :)

I do gotta say that those two hosts, just from your chat and the Wawrow chat also on their site, sound like two of the least engaging people on radio.

For what its worth, you done good Scott. I'm not sure Brandon has the acumen to make the right choices regarding coaches, and his marketing sense isn't all that great either. Toronto is a disaster, but if he can run with this one and not hire another coach with a losing record, just because Whaley likes the guy (Donahue all over again if he does).

The belly button that people can point to?! :wacko: I've never heard that phrase before and not sure what it means.

It has been commonly used in my workplaces for years. It's just a colorful way to say you are identifying a single person for whatever reason you are identfying them. Perhaps it is just common in my world.

You can say you need three engineers for a project, but the key is to identify the "belly-buttons" that will fill those spots...

Next time I see Susan, I'll tell her John Zeck sez your name wrong,

Next time I see Susan, I'll tell her John Zeck sez your name wrong,

John knows. Randy coaches him every time. haha

The terminally cynical.....Nice!

Good job -- you and Jay are so good at this media stuff....

That's an SDS original! I came up with that at 2:00am when I couldn't get back to sleep.

The terminally cynical.....Nice!

Yeah, I loved that one too. :lol:

It has been commonly used in my workplaces for years. It's just a colorful way to say you are identifying a single person for whatever reason you are identfying them. Perhaps it is just common in my world.

You can say you need three engineers for a project, but the key is to identify the "belly-buttons" that will fill those spots...

Huh, interesting. Can't say that I've ever heard it before, but it could be a regional thing too.

No worries Scott. Solid interview. Loved the 'terminally cynical' comment! LOL.

Edited by BillsFanM.D.

It seemed to me that they were fishing for some controversial answers.....which you didn't give. (Ever thought of going into politics lol)

We have our share of pig headed, opinionated, inconsiderate morons here but by your tempered and well considered answers perhaps showed that not all forums are full of such people....particularly TBD.

I personally feel that you were representing myself along with every other regular poster here and was pleased and proud with how you handled yourself.

Great Job!

Im ok with Samara. Thats my daughter's name.