Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This thread is so sad. I never thought I would have wished for trolling, but that would at least make some sense here.

Tim Anderson was actually a white collar snob who dined on caviar and sipped Dom Perignon while secretly hating blue collar cities and the people who lived in them. He never owned a lunch pail, and would scoff at the ridiculousness of the mere suggestion of it...

Ask and ye shall receive.

SDS - you are the biggest hypocrite ever. You have never once discouraged the hate against Ralph Wilson that gets posted here each and every day. Until now? What changed?

Just Jack - you are a tool and a pawn.

1. Perhaps you should refresh your memory on what the word "hypocrite" means.

2. Never once? Really? Do you honestly think you have enough info to back that up? You know every post I have posted and every PM I have sent? You know what I have said to our moderation team via electronic communication and face to face discussions? You know every warning that was given to every member?

Oh, did you mean besides all that?

1. Perhaps you should refresh your memory on what the word "hypocrite" means.

2. Never once? Really? Do you honestly think you have enough info to back that up? You know every post I have posted and every PM I have sent? You know what I have said to our moderation team via electronic communication and face to face discussions? You know every warning that was given to every member?

Oh, did you mean besides all that?

get em!!!

I am still not sure how much I buy into this happening or not. It is something that is possible and each year that goes by, it is more and more likely.

I do think that Ralph showed up to the Christmas party for reasons we don't know yet; otherwise I don't see why he wouldn't have attended the game today; unless there are health (mental or physical) reasons that would prevent that. If there are health issues, it makes perfect sense as to why he wasn't at the game - it hurts the franchise by hindering it's ability to hire quality coaches and bring in FAs.

With all of the openings that will be there this year, it seems like Brandon was getting a jump on the rest by meeting with Gruden, whether it was to gauge his interest or even to get a word out to his brother. It is also very telling that Brandon did this and nowhere was it reported that Nix attended. I find it hard to believe that our GM wouldn't be there for that meeting, especially since the football side of the organization reports to him and NOT Brandon.

If Kelly does have a group, I honestly don't see why they wouldn't rely on Bill Polian (they are close) to get the organization back in shape; not necessarily as him being the GM, but him as President or VP of operations that the GM will report to. Polian working at ESPN along with Jon Gruden could very easily have "talked" to him about these changes occurring to gauge his interest and then even help set up the meeting.

I also find this hard to believe because it is the Bills and things never go the way we think they will...

I also find this hard to believe because it is the Bills and things never go the way we think they will...

I don't know...From what I can remember (and I could be wrong), the last few times there has been big change the word got out in the hours prior, and it ended up being just about right...Not saying this report is correct...Just saying...Tough to keep secrets nowadays... B-)

Does anybody go to buffalobills.com? I'm just wondering how the OP's track record is who started all this!

This is what the guys who posted this said near the end of his thread:

"Some of these responses to my message are positive, some aren't. While I appreciate people not attacking me, I also appreciate the constructive thoughts others provided. I would say this to some of the other negative posters about my "source" & "news". If you think that I would out my exact source, your nuts......I thought it was common practice for people to read between the lines and also deduce whats going on by putting certain pieces of information together. You should only concentrate on the news portion, not the EXACT story on what information I do have.

Secondly, with something as big as this, things do leak and people are put into legal and legitimate gag orders. However, there certainly is effective ways to communicate to others whats going on with the proverbial "wink wink". Let me explain that statement. With a gag order, it is common practice to use lie detectors if there was thought that the information was not protected and after an initial investigation was done. This is Buffalo, not the CIA, so it wouldn't get this far anyways. But if they were that serious about getting to the bottom of the leak, the "gag" ordered people could ultimately go under a lie detector test.

Id also like to make a quick comment about me personally. I've been on the boards for a few years now and never started rumors, etc. My 14 year old son however has been on my account time to time, posting, making general comments and even sometimes needlessly arguing with people in a juvenile matter, even getting my account a few infractions because of his mouth sometimes. But nothing ever really bad........ Unless I have a serious case of *****zo-phrenia, Id think that the few times Alex did get on my account, Ives always monitored what he has said and it hasn't been anything bad or off putting, so for the few crazy people who have gone thru my 2 year history and saw juvenile comments and then saw reasonable comments, one could obviously see that there is no need to attack my intelligence.

Anyways, all I can say is, time will tell. We will find out wont we? If I'm wrong, I'm wrong and I wouldn't post a thing like this again and no one would take me seriously. But I am glad that there are reasonable people who can obviously see the real information thru some of the info that I posted. Its not about my "cousins husband" because that could mean its my "sisters husband" or my "cousins girlfriend" but you get what I am saying. The fact that Ralph Wilson JR is making a concerted effort is fantastic in my book. Its the right thing to do and he owes it to the fans. Ralph, while sometimes wildly hated on, is not leaving the team high and dry."

No SDS, I haven't been privy to all of those conversations. Please forward them to me do that I can eat crow in front of everyone.

You have allowed (enabled) people on this message board to trash Ralph Wilson and wish for his untimely death.

It's the truth - you own it SDS.

Tell me otherwise.

No SDS, I haven't been privy to all of those conversations. Please forward them to me do that I can eat crow in front of everyone.

You have allowed (enabled) people on this message board to trash Ralph Wilson and wish for his untimely death.

It's the truth - you own it SDS.

Tell me otherwise.

It might not be in his interests to disclose Private Messages, but I can assure you Scott means what he says here.