Peterson lighting up Green Bay

NoSaint

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's premature, but I think it's time to start including this guy into greatest running back of all time conversations. :o

Reaching 2,000 on the ground would certainly help that discussion.

Plus coming off major surgery. Awesome.

Maybe it's premature, but I think it's time to start including this guy into greatest running back of all time conversations. :o

Much respect to P. Manning but if AP does not win Comeback player of the year something is wrong.

and yes he is one of the greastest to ever play RB in league history no doubt.

He's had that potential since College. The only knock Peterson ever had was his ability to stay healthy and avoid the multiple collarbone injuries. Pound for pound he's the total package. Insanely strong, fast and the quickest out the gate rb I've ever seen. As a football fan he's a pleasure to watch.

Long way to go before can even talk about that

No way. He's got to keep healthy for the greatest career but he's squarely in the discussion talent wise

He's just so talented..... The way he changes direction and is still so fast AND strong. Wow.

Edited by NoSaint

No way. He's got to keep healthy for the greatest career but he's squarely in the discussion talent wise

i agree. Talent wise he's in the conversation. Like I said earlier, give it 2 more years of 1,000+ yards and he's closing in quickly after that.