Thurman Thomas on John Murphy at 8 pm Tonight

TheZone78

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RELIABILITY METER (#1 is best.......#17 is worst)

#1- nevergiveup

#2- BuffaloATL

#3- metzelaars_lives

#4- kelly blue book

#5- farmers almanac

#6- nostradamus

#7- TMZ

#8- punxsutawney phil

#9- weatherman

#10- economist

#11- ESPN Insiders

#12- psychic

#13- momma pecoraro

#14- Thurman Thomas

#15- Mayans

#16- Skooby and sources deep within

#17- Bleacher Report

Thurman's interview:

Doesn't have anything to do with ownership, coaches or anything of that nature.

This is something you don't have to worry about. It's very good news. The Bills don't even know the information Thurman has.

He did it because he wanted Bills fans to be excited about something and it is exciting.

Fitz is retiring?

people are dropping douchebombs on thurman? heresay. what is wrong with you people?

thurmanator = the man

Dude I have a framed Thurman Thomas autographed plaque hanging in my office. Maybe my favorite PLAYER to ever watch on the Bills.

Go to his twitter page and look at his tweets. He is a douche. What kind of grown man says, "It's on like a MOFO?" And not to turn this into a political thread, but you do know he was an adamant Carl Paladino supporter right up til the end?

Folks, it's pretty damn obvious if you connect the dots - it must have to do with Jim Kelly joining the team in a front office capacity. It's the only thing he could be referring to and it's consistent with the other thread on this.

I totally agree with this.

Dude I have a framed Thurman Thomas autographed plaque hanging in my office. Maybe my favorite PLAYER to ever watch on the Bills.

Go to his twitter page and look at his tweets. He is a douche. What kind of grown man says, "It's on like a MOFO?" And not to turn this into a political thread, but you do know he was an adamant Carl Paladino supporter right up til the end?

To your MOFO question, many. To your Paladino question, no comment (does his support of a particular politician make him a douche, or his use of the popular slang term "mofo" make him one?) Everything you said is ridiculous. Sorry.

Perhaps the outcome can still be predicted from knowing enough of the voters?

That's my reasoning. He (or, more likely, the BuffNews beat reporter who made the case for Reed) could know how many votes Andre had, who returning voters are, who new voters are and how they're going to vote from private conversation.

Unless it is a radio or teevee show, this would be my best guess.

You say the same thing when a news publication or outlet teases a big story? I have no problem with that.

It's got us yapping about it, doesn't it?

He's teasing the story a month out, with absolutely no information given, and likely will be a huge let down because of the context he's using to exploit fan emotions.

He's not getting the story attention, he's getting himself attention. There's a big difference.

As many have pointed out that Thurman was talking about the big splash a couple years ago. Turned out he was right in the fact that Buffalo was going after big name coaches, they just couldn't land any of them. The way it was reported by Thurman was misleading because he was reporting certainty. It was a hypothetical. As it is likely here. The Bills will likely try and do something that looks like a first class organization that Thurman got wind off. At least that's what I thought but when he said "the organization isn't aware of it yet" my hope fell to the ground.