send a message sunday

Wagon Circler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing speaks louder than paper bags. somebody should have provided info where you can buy cases of bags and encouraged generous fans to hand them out for free in the lots. a sea of bagheads would be awesome

BJ's Wholesale Clubs and Sam's Club sell them by the bundle. Here's an example...

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/grocery-paper-bags-size-1-6-bbl-57-500-ct/196505.ip?navAction=

500 per bundle.

As a historical perspective, around 1980, Giant fans (who sell out there stadium annually) hired a plane to buzz the stadium with a sign saying "20 years of lousy football-enough". Wellington Mara got the message and hired George Young who hired Bill Parcells and the rest as they say, is history.

I believe we need something visual along those lines to wake up our owner from his afternoon nap.

I can't remember the last time I cared so little about a Bills game. Not since the early 80's. It just blows because we're 3 years now into the latest re-building phase (after several other failed regimes) and all the same questions remain. The dark cloud of SUCK still lingers overhead.

I hate seeing what I've seen the last couple weeks. It's not just poor football, it's poor effort. When I read comments from Buddy & Chan lately, I get pissed off because I feel every statement should begin with an apology to the fans, but does not.

I don't know yet if I'll be watching this Sunday.

I can't remember the last time I cared so little about a Bills game. Not since the early 80's. It just blows because we're 3 years now into the latest re-building phase (after several other failed regimes) and all the same questions remain. The dark cloud of SUCK still lingers overhead.

I hate seeing what I've seen the last couple weeks. It's not just poor football, it's poor effort. When I read comments from Buddy & Chan lately, I get pissed off because I feel every statement should begin with an apology to the fans, but does not.

I don't know yet if I'll be watching this Sunday.

If by some miracle it is on TV here I probably will record and watch. But I won't go to any effort like finding the satellite feed if it is not on broadcast TV.

Like Hammer said, park in a private lot. Don't buy things inside. I have managed to go all season without surrendering more than the cost of my tickets to the team. All moving to one side of the field after the half is a great idea. Hundreds of people having the same sign would send a message too. But what to write...

How about:

WILL CHEER FOR NEW OWNER

or

WANTED: COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

or

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR NEXT GIG CHAN

well there you go. somebody go to sams club and buy 1000 cases of paper bags. or 1000 of you could buy one case each and pass them out at the game. or 5000 of you could go one fifthsies on a case and all pass them out along with beers and shots. me? no im the brains of this operation

well there you go. somebody go to sams club and buy 1000 cases of paper bags. or 1000 of you could buy one case each and pass them out at the game. or 5000 of you could go one fifthsies on a case and all pass them out along with beers and shots. me? no im the brains of this operation

I think you mean 100, not 1000.....

1000 x 500 = 500,000

100 x 500 = 50,000

Personally, even just getting about 10,000 fans with bags on their heads would defintely send a message.

Put your wallet in the bag, put the bag in the trunk of your car and stay the hell home. Only empty seats, no business at the concession stands, and empty parking lots will send a true message to whomever might admit responsibility for the sorry state of the Bills, 2012.

Hey Peter Pan. You do realize that the cameras are on the Bills sidelines right? Which means if everyone sits on the Jets side, it will look like the place is packed! Other than that, great idea from your 12 year old brain.

I really like the idea of everyone sitting on the Jest sideline. You still go to the game, can root for them and all that crap, but on TV it will be a ghost town and they will know something is up. We WILL get on the national news for that.

Please talk to everyone around you if you are going and get them to sit on the Jest sidelines.

Two of the easiest ways to send a message, whether they get it or not is another question.

1. When they are announcing the Bills, stand up and turn your backs to them

2. Bring a newspaper/book/magazine to the game and read it the whole game.

Edited by The Wiz