Greg McElroy Jets QB sacked 11 times against Chargers...wow!!

Big Turk

No way, the Bills killed Tebow last season and that was when we were on a 7 game losing streak. Like someone else said, I'd start Sanchez. He always plays great vs Buffalo

Tannehill, who runs like Drew Bledsoe, was running all over us today.

I am telling you--if the Jets run a simple read-option with Tebow, they will scorch the Bills for over 300 yards rushing.

I am telling you--if the Jets run a simple read-option with Tebow, they will scorch the Bills for over 300 yards rushing.

umm Tebow was beyond ineffective last year vs buffalo. fire up that delorean take it back about 1 year.

Pretty sure he doesn't run like Drew Bledsoe considering he was a pretty good WR at his college before turning into a QB...

umm Tebow was beyond ineffective last year vs buffalo. fire up that delorean take it back about 1 year.

our defense has shown no ability to stop the QB read option this year. the fins saw the Seattle tape and realized as much and they ran it effectively. The jets will do the same.

Last year was last year; the defense this year is remarkably much worse.