Eric Wood: "Toronto series is a joke"

5 Wide

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be Eric Woods' ticket out of town but he just took his already fan favorite status to new levels. Thank you Eric its about time someone stepped and said it.

This may have topped his comment to Maybin "Give back some of that money you ain’t [expletive] earned!”

Heal up and let's get the wolf pack back together for 2013.

I'm really glad Wood came out and said this. This organization seems to think that it is infallible in its decision making and that if they tell the fans that something is a good idea, we'll automatically believe it. I'm tired of being taken for granted by the Bills and I hope that they realize that their decisions are continuing to hurt the team and are starting to erode their fan base.

No, it's more money in Ralph's pocket. The canadians support the bills but our poor record short changes them.It helps keep the team in Buffalo

Yeah. Love Eric Wood. But I understand the reasoning. But guess what, the biggest thing is we need a better team/coach/owner.

Teams play in Europe. And teams like the Pats win in Europe. Winning cures EVERYTHING. You win fans like you fans travel etc etc.

By the way, winning is a habit. And so is losing!!

No, it's more money in Ralph's pocket. The canadians support the bills but our poor record short changes them.It helps keep the team in Buffalo

Shut the !@#$ up Russ Brandon!

http://blogs.buffalo...t-renew-it.html

Always loved Eric Wood, now I love him a lot more.

He is now my all-time favorite Buffalo Bill. This Toronto series is an abomination.

I read that Chan was expecting Wood to practice this week and maybe play - WTF WHY!!!!

Our oft-injured stud Center is going to play in two meaningless games with a torn MCL?

SIT OUT WOOD FOCUS ON NEXT YEAR

Agree 100% , take a good look at backups and give them experience