" a gun obsessive living in fear of society's collapse "

This I think is where you and really differ. You see events like this as something that is going to happen and needs to be dealt with when it happens. I see the problem as why does it occur in the first place

It can't be either. It has to be both.

Accepting school shootings as part of the new normal, to me is like accepting that pissed off Muslims will continuously fly airplanes into skyscrapers. It's treating the symptoms not the cause

I don't think anyone is accepting anything right now. There is plenty of discussion, though most of it is the typical "blame game" **** that has gotten us to this point in the first place. The most recent "situations" are the result of decades of bad policy decisions at all levels of our infrastructure. We don't do a very good job of taking a hard look at ourselves because we're too busy selling our kid's futures to the highest bidders.

Go, go Partisans!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Times certainly have changed. When I was in high school, I was a member of the school's gun club. We used to target shoot in the third floor auditorium. They had these steel backdrop things next to the stage and we would shoot from the back of the auditorium down the aisle's. We had competitions on who were the most accurate and win a trophy. Good times.

Times certainly have changed. When I was in high school, I was a member of the school's gun club. We used to target shoot in the third floor auditorium. They had these steel backdrop things next to the stage and we would shoot from the back of the auditorium down the aisle's. We had competitions on who were the most accurate and win a trophy. Good times.

We had the same thing at our school.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html

Logic is an enemy and history is a menace

That Facebook would choose to disable our account after we posted a Gandhi quote is incredibly shocking. The historical rise of oppressed Indian people against tyrannical British rule is apparently no longer allowed to be discussed on Facebook. The very IDEA of a free people overcoming tyrannical government rule now "violates community guidelines." The removal of this content is akin to online book burning and the destruction of history.

This post was not in any way malicious, nor encouraging violence, nor even describing guns or the Second Amendment. It merely reflected the words of one of our world's most celebrated rebel leaders who helped an entire nation throw off the shackles of oppression and British occupation. That Facebook would find this to "violate community guidelines" is nothing short of absolutely bewildering.

Here is the full image as originally posted on Facebook. Keep in mind that THIS is now considered unacceptable speech across the "Facebook community," where any number of people can openly call for the murder of the NRA president and have absolutely no action taken against them:

InfoWars.com is also now reporting that Facebook is running an across-the-board PURGE of pro-gun accounts. A huge number of accounts are all being systematically disabled or suspended, with all content being wiped clean.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html#ixzz2GUEVgmco

post-9928-0-00337000-1356823961_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A cop on school ground is a symbolic gesture, a show of force, at best and a single point of failure at worst if taken out.

Had there been a cop inside SHES, yes they would have heard the shots and been able to respond. The loss of life would have been lessened but not averted

Pretty sure the guy in Webster offed himself after facing some return fire.

http://www.boblonsberry.com/writings.cfm?story=3480&go=4

I would have been ambulance chasing the fuuuuuck out of that strict liability claim.

Someone would be getting paid an easy 6 to 7 figures for about 3 to 4 hours of work.

Everybody can be home and paid before the street lights come on.

I would have been ambulance chasing the fuuuuuck out of that strict liability claim.

Someone would be getting paid an easy 6 to 7 figures for about 3 to 4 hours of work.

Everybody can be home and paid before the street lights come on.

I don't get it.