Nirvana back together with new singer!

DrDawkinstein

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone has been GREAT so far with the exception of the Stones, canceled my PPV order for Saturday after watching that. The Who are just killing it right now... I had heard that Daltrey had throat surgery, he sounds tremendous compared to the last time I saw them a few years ago. I love how the censor just keeps missing the swear words on the delay.

Had throat surgery

I think everyone has been GREAT so far with the exception of the Stones, canceled my PPV order for Saturday after watching that. The Who are just killing it right now... I had heard that Daltrey had throat surgery, he sounds tremendous compared to the last time I saw them a few years ago. I love how the censor just keeps missing the swear words on the delay.

Stones have been playing lately have you heard! What do you want ?

At least their not the beach boys! A fan is always a fan , i guess your not

Last few times I heard him weren't so good. When I clicked back tonight it wasn't the best line or two and I was worried but he really put together a good set overall