Hairston to IR

As big as they are, as fast as they are, and being padded up so much they have no fear of turning themselves into a projectile I'm surprised there aren't many more injuries to all teams. Such a short season helps with that I suppose.

And this year has been pretty good for the Bills wrt injuries, compared to the previous 3-5 seasons. I think we're still about average in the league when it comes to injuries. Been a fairly healthy year for us so far, but by week 12, this stuff starts to happen.

Wood is still hoping to get back before the season is out. Holding out hope its the short side of 2-4 weeks.

Stinks about Hairston, I'm not a huge fan (prefer Pears), but the more work for Hairston the better.

Young and Snow have been waiting for their chance. It will be interesting to see how well they do.

Young started the opener as a true freshman for the Fighting Irish in 2006 and went on to start all 50 games in his four years. He hasn't started a game since.

Snow was assigned to the practice squad in early September, released in October and re-signed the next day. He was promoted to the 53-man roster Oct. 19. He didn’t get into a game until Wood went down last week.

We should be ok. Lots of teams have nijuries stack up. The Steelers chronically have issues with their OL, and not nearly the depth we have. Packers have issues. Difference is that when your team is winning people notice the injuries less. Luckly OL is an area I think we have solid depth at.

Wood is still hoping to get back before the season is out. Holding out hope its the short side of 2-4 weeks.

Stinks about Hairston, I'm not a huge fan (prefer Pears), but the more work for Hairston the better.

Interesting, I thought it was a season ending injury.

Pat Williams has been getting time in goalline situations. Let him be the new iron man. Pro Bowler at two spots.

Pat Williams? He's either on the Vikings, or retired because they don't let men on the football field as large as he is.