Bills could be 1 game out of playoffs after today

dubs

Watching the Jets post-game show. Their remaining schedule is: jville, tenn, san diego, buffalo.

They believe they will win them all and make the playoffs. That week 17 game could be interesting.

They also have a HUUUGE quarterback controversy.

Watching the Jets post-game show. Their remaining schedule is: jville, tenn, san diego, buffalo.

They believe they will win them all and make the playoffs. That week 17 game could be interesting.

They also have a HUUUGE quarterback controversy.

lol.

I would give the Bills a better chance.

They won 7-6 against the Cardinals. Let's not plan the parade route.

Pittsburgh is 2 games ahead of them for the last spot with the head-to-head tiebreaker, so it is in essence, 3 games. Pittsburgh and Cincy play 1 more time too and one of those teams will have to win.

Colts, Steelers, Bengals all win. Goodnight Bills, it's all over.

I know. All I ask for at this lowly point is to sustain my interest for another week, and about 6PM, I thought that was going to happen. Damn!

Lol. If Cincy goes 9-7 we apparently beat them with a tiebreaker, according to my work on the ESPN Playoff Machine. Pittsburg has a tiebreaker on us, though. So Cincy has to beat Pittsburg, but go at best 2-2 down from here on. Pittsburg can only go 1-3 and that means losing to 2 of the following: Browns, Chargers, Cowboys. The odds are low as ever. I want to win, but then we're like last year's Titans. 9-7 with no one talking about us and nothing to show for it.

Lol. If Cincy goes 9-7 we apparently beat them with a tiebreaker, according to my work on the ESPN Playoff Machine. Pittsburg has a tiebreaker on us, though. So Cincy has to beat Pittsburg, but go at best 2-2 down from here on. Pittsburg can only go 1-3 and that means losing to 2 of the following: Browns, Chargers, Cowboys. The odds are low as ever. I want to win, but then we're like last year's Titans. 9-7 with no one talking about us and nothing to show for it.

Chargers suck but have the firepower to stick with anyone. Dallas is fighting for life and will not be playing Pitt lightly. And the Browns always give then a good game. As it stands, they just beat them a few weeks ago, so there's still hope. Just saying. Cinci will be our biggest issue. And of course Indy. Too bad all the teams we needed to lose today won. But we are still in it.

Chargers suck but have the firepower to stick with anyone. Dallas is fighting for life and will not be playing Pitt lightly. And the Browns always give then a good game. As it stands, they just beat them a few weeks ago, so there's still hope. Just saying. Cinci will be our biggest issue. And of course Indy. Too bad all the teams we needed to lose today won. But we are still in it.

I agree. The Chargers just play dumb football. They were in the red zone at the end of the game, on the 17 yard line or something. They could have just gone for the first down, but instead took 4 straight shots to the endzone and lost the game. It was pretty pathetic. I gave up on Indy. They will make the playoffs.

We are not going to make the playoffs, but the more games we play with any slim hope, the better as far as I am concerned.

Obviously Bengals and Steelers wins make things less likely, but if we win out and are 9-7 and the Colts are in, the Jets and Dolphins are both eliminated, and we have:

Bengals 7-5 DAL,@PHI, @PIT, BAL

Steelers 7-5 SAN, @DAL, CIN, CLE

Dallas getting hot, Chargers having a good game and the Eagles winning at home, and things get interesting. Needing 9 of 12 games (including our own 4) to go our way is pretty unlikely, but Buffalo, Dallas, and San Diego winning next week and being able to talk about this stuff for another week would be pretty cool.

However our loss to Indy, and especially our loss to Tennessee will very likely prove fatal to our season.