Jags game has disaster written all over it

bobinaz

same here. Except the part about Chan getting fired. I think he's here no matter what.

Not if they totally nosedive and lose to teams like Jacksonville and St. Louis. If they don't finish at 7-9 or 8-8, I think they'll re-evaluate and decide they can't sell Chan to the fans for next year.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this has the potential to be the least watched NFL game in the last 30 years.

With the game blackedout in western new york and the fact that the Jags have less than 50,000 total fans this game is going to have very few eye balls on it.

I'll be watching on the Sunday ticket but I don't think there will be too many other viewers watching along with me.

Not if they totally nosedive and lose to teams like Jacksonville and St. Louis. If they don't finish at 7-9 or 8-8, I think they'll re-evaluate and decide they can't sell Chan to the fans for next year.

I disagree. I think the only way Chan gets fired is if he not only loses, but loses by 40 in every game we have left. And that's just not going to happen. Nix has married himself to Chan. Already stating that he's not only safe next year, but that next year isn't the end of his contract either. Chan will stay IMO. It really sucks to hear that but IMO its the sad truth. Edited by mrags

Look at this way, win or lose, we win.

If we win, as much as everyone on here will hate to admit it, we will feel good about the Bills winning this week--in a "guilty pleasure" kind-of way that we would never admit here on this board, nonetheless, still enjoy it. B-)

And if they lose, "hey, just helped our draft position and sped up the changes we all think are needed." :thumbsup:

So either way, WE WIN! :cry:

We will blow them out. I want the Bills to lose, Ive grown to enjoy the ways they find a lose as some fans enjoy their teams finding ways to win. If we lose, as someone else posted, it may cause some changes that we've all been pleading. Better draft position doesnt hurt.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if the Jags win here, and in easy fashion. Henne is hot, Mularkey and Poz (who would still be here if it weren't for the failed defensive switch) are returning and the Bills suck. Not sure it would be a disaster though, maybe a little to strong of a word. I mean flies can land on excrement, but it already stunk before the flies arrived, so is it really a disaster? A disaster is Chan's play calling, Fitz's play and Ralph's ownership.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol:

Thanks for brightening my day!

THe problemwith those labeled genius is that they over think and miss the obvious. Chan - run CJ! That young man is a dynamic runner. Then counter with Fred. Fitz is regressing. Make his life easier by running first, passing second. Run the clock and rest the defense. Simple football specially against the 29th ranked run defense. If Chan goes pass happy and they lose, he should not be retained after this season.

The weather forecast on Weather.com (I do not live in Western New York) says it will be 50 with 21 mph winds and a 60% chance of rain. I see a whole lot of Fitzie throws nose diving into the turf, or flying out of bounds. Have you all seen that he has absolutely NO IDEA how to throw the back shoulder out pattern to Stevie or any other of our receivers? The ball always ends up out of bounds 5 yards behind the receiver. If we run the ball 40 times, given the weather conditions, we should win fairly easily. But given what our coach is capable of, that will most likely not happen, and it will be dogfight of a game with everyone probably in shock as the 4th qtr winds down and Chad Henne, Mike Malarkey and the 2-9 Jaguars beat our beloved Bills. There was no life in the team in Indy. Why would there be any life in the team another game further from the playoffs with a coach that the players know will not give them a gameplan they can win with, and make boneheaded decisions throughout the game? I personally will feel humiliated losing to Jacksonville. But I will be smiling inside knowing that Gailey will most definitely be fired at the end of the season if he coaches another game anywhere close to the level of last weeks debacle in Indy. Have a good weekend to all.

I completely disagree. Fitz does not need wind and rain to throw the balls in the dirt and out of bounds!

:flirt: