Rolando McClain (update - released by Raiders)

FutureBillsGM

I say he got wind that he was going to be cut by the ravens....

this gives him time to straighten out his legal troubles and then make a comeback.

Is it possible Ozzie told him to go get his life straightened out and then they would talk later?

He's only 23 years old.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible Ozzie told him to go get his life straightened out and then they would talk later?

He's only 23 years old.

its possible he has a wad of cash in his pocket and is not enjoying the attention being a football player brings to his activities (whether that be trying to seperate from the negative or get the attention away from the negative hes continuing).

Edited by NoSaint

The Bills should invite him to camp. I'm sure by now he's learned his lesson and is ready to apply himself. This coaching staff would be great with him. There's no harm in kicking the tires.

Pretty sure you're joking. In case you're not, he remains the property of the Ravens since he's on their reserved/retired list.

McClain could be back:

http://profootballta...-could-be-back/

@AdamSchefter 2m

Rolando McClain: "I am very grateful for the opportunity the (Ravens) gave me....God willing, maybe I'll play for them one day.”

http://twenth.com/j6mics

Statement from Rolando McClain: "Clearly, my decision to retire has raised some questions. Quite simply, I love football, but I have decided at this time it is in my best interest to focus on getting my personal life together. Beyond that, I am not sure what the future holds for me, including football. This was entirely my decision and the Ravens have been very supportive during this process. I am very grateful for the opportunity they gave me and wish them the best of luck in the future. God willing, maybe I'll play for them one day."

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Pretty sure you're joking. In case you're not, he remains the property of the Ravens since he's on their reserved/retired list.

If the Bills also signed Jamarcus Russell I bet they could talk some sense into each other. What have we got to lose?

If the Bills also signed Jamarcus Russell I bet they could talk some sense into each other. What have we got to lose?

Great idea. We could coax Javon Walker out of retirement and hit the trifecta!

They could form a support group and meet during time allotted for the special teams meetings.

In the recent Bills past drafts we all can admit that the Bills made a few bad picks in Maybin most notably & the pick of the WR from Indiana in the second round .

But while reading the head lines around the sports world the past week or so i can remember in past drafts one name that was tossed around quite a bit during our draft that i am now so glad we didn't take & that is Rolondo McClain .

There was even some talk this year when he came available of picking him up & it's a good thing our staff did their home work on him i guess .

I don't know if there was as much talk about the Bills picking up T Young but there is another unfortunate happening when it comes to the NFL's fallen prospects .

I hope that McClain can get him self straightened out weather he comes back to the NFL or not just for his own peace of mind , But at his age the possibility of a return could be likely .

But looking back i can say i for one am glad our team doesn't have these set backs we have had more than our share to deal with when it comes to that stuff !!

But i think a new day has dawned for the Bills ...

GO BILLS !!!