15,000 seats left for Jags game Don't look for

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I consider it odd that ESPN has th available tickets tot he game to be 1,511. www.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule I don't know how reliable the info is but it indicates no other game is sold out. As to th Bills I sat and watched really bad football in Fall 77 when in a cold rain they beat Atlanta 3-0. The 70s was dreadful post OJ but this current steak is disheartening. Why go watch a product when theowner and his inner circle don't care for the product on the field. You hire mediocre people, you get mediocre results. I am getting too old to sit in crappy weather, listening to booze hounds hurl f bombs and watch what could have been a potentially good football team struggle thru a very winnable game.

I get the game in Canada, regardless. :)

Does anyone have the Canadian Sunday Ticket?

I assumed that was blacked out the same way it is in the US, but is it?

I consider it odd that ESPN has th available tickets tot he game to be 1,511. www.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule I don't know how reliable the info is but it indicates no other game is sold out. As to th Bills I sat and watched really bad football in Fall 77 when in a cold rain they beat Atlanta 3-0. The 70s was dreadful post OJ but this current steak is disheartening. Why go watch a product when theowner and his inner circle don't care for the product on the field. You hire mediocre people, you get mediocre results. I am getting too old to sit in crappy weather, listening to booze hounds hurl f bombs and watch what could have been a potentially good football team struggle thru a very winnable game.

That 1500 number is the number of tickets available on stubhub which has no direct bearing on sellout/blackout.

Edited by CodeMonkey

22 years of December/January and Playoff attendance. Some years it was difficult, some it wasn't. Some years the weather was really bad- cold more than snow. Some years they played on Christmas Eve. Always a tough sell.

|

|

12/4 Tennessee 56,463

12/18 Miami 60,988

12/24 Sat Denver 45,112

With how bad the Bills have been this millenium, those December numbers are remarkably good.

This team does not deserve these fans.

Why not go to the game? Me thinks you can get really good upper deck seats..in the first ten rows, for $28 bucks. Go with a buddy, that is $10 a piece to park. $10 for food and beer at tailgate, sneak in a few pops to have a taste during the game...all in for under $50.

Wow, that my friend is an unbelievable deal. If i did not live a 8 hr drive away, would be there in a heartbeat with my son.

Good luck sneaking beers in now that they scan you with metal detectors.

I used to take a flask into games regularly. Cheaper to buy a $5 soda and have a bunch of drinks out of it than spend $8 a beer.

I used to take a flask into games regularly. Cheaper to buy a $5 soda and have a bunch of drinks out of it than spend $8 a beer.

now you just stuff a water bottle full of liqour in your pants instead...easy work around

get one of those deer skin pouch things....no metal....

bring bailey's, buy coffee....

bring liquor, buy your mixer....

now you just stuff a water bottle full of liqour in your pants instead...easy work around

get one of those deer skin pouch things....no metal....

bring bailey's, buy coffee....

bring liquor, buy your mixer....

We used to do a metal flask, but then switched to the little plastic shooter bottles of random whiskeys. It is even easier now that they don't pat you down.

We used to do a metal flask, but then switched to the little plastic shooter bottles of random whiskeys. It is even easier now that they don't pat you down.

Do you think with 15,000 less people they will bring back the pat downs while still using the metal detector?

Checking StubHub half the available tickets yesterday are gone today. Grant it most are selling well below face value,but people are buying.

PTR

Not quite half anymore at least. 1500 yesterday, 1000 now.

It's supposed to be warm for Buffalo in December, people probably willing to watch it for $20. Particularly now that it is not on TV locally.