Tank Carder tweets cause stir

PromoTheRobot

That's your counter, insulting me? Some debater you are... educated indeed.

"Never argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain.

Mark Twain was an adamant supporter of emancipation and equal rights for all Americans. I guess by your neanderthal-like views, he should have just shut up about his "agenda".

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not talking about reporting 'gayness' but actual 'gayness'. there is simply less of it in other cultures.

It seems to come more prevelant with economic prosperity. I don't see the link as to why, but there does seem to be a link.

I'd be more willing to think more your thesis if you could provide links to actual scientific research supporting it. The major difference in cultures is one of the level of taboo and the social stigma attached more than anything else.

GO BILLS!!!

"Never argue with stupid people. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain.

Mark Twain was an adamant supporter of emancipation and equal rights for all Americans. I guess by your neanderthal-like views, he should have just shut up about his "agenda".

wonder what mark twain would say of the way muslims treat women.. but hey, cannot question that

Homosexuality is not normal to me and my religion is against it because it is unnatural... the act. That is my belief.

Ok well homosexuality is unnatural? Unnatural because it doesnt occur naturally in nature? Many species have homosexual traits, my dog will f**k anything that moves. Now we should also debate about religion, if you do not like homosexuality because it isn't natural then you should'nt be very fond of religion. So what I am asking you, is it more natural for 2 men to fall in love or for somebody to turn their blood into wine?

That's a "nice" belief for use in your own little head, but scientific fact which applies to the reality of the universe says otherwise.

No, it does not... there are others who believe it is normal, and believe it is natural, but it is anything but to me. You can't make an opinion scientific fact.

No, it does not... there are others who believe it is normal, and believe it is natural, but it is anything but to me. You can't make an opinion scientific fact.

Youre confusing "unnatural" with "icky" or "gross"

Edited by NoSaint

Ok well homosexuality is unnatural? Unnatural because it doesnt occur naturally in nature? Many species have homosexual traits, my dog will f**k anything that moves. Now we should also debate about religion, if you do not like homosexuality because it isn't natural then you should'nt be very fond of religion. So what I am asking you, is it more natural for 2 men to fall in love or for somebody to turn their blood into wine?

Traits and normal behavior are two different things. Did I say I was a Christian? No, I did not, so why assume I am?