Tank Carder tweets cause stir

PromoTheRobot

it all relates to the hot button d'jour, right now it is the gay community, previous to that it was the african american community, as long as you keep insults aimed at the right, you are home free.. i e:gun-toting southern rednecks, bible thumping wackos, fat cats, no problem.. not saying it is right, just an observation..

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll sum up:

1) You don't even understand what "the right to free speech" means. You have no clue what it is. Did you graduate high school?

2) There is no "PC propoganda" advocating homosexuality. There are gay people who would like to stop being subverted.

3) Homosexuality is normal. People are born that way. Sooner or later, you'll have to deal with that.

I've generally found that the guys who get the hottest chicks never worry about what the next man is doing. You never hear Brad Pitt or George Clooney condemning gays. It's normally some overweight dude who would struggle to get laid in a whorehouse.

People need to just worry about their own lives and stay out of other peoples' business.

it all relates to the hot button d'jour, right now it is the gay community, previous to that it was the african american community, as long as you keep insults aimed at the right, you are home free.. i e:gun-toting southern rednecks, bible thumping wackos, fat cats, no problem.. not saying it is right, just an observation..

Great point. There was never any prosecution against blacks or gays in this country. It is insane how many rednecks got lynched or mistreated because of their camo hats and tobacco spit.

Something else is real is the right to free speech and the protections of religion in this country as well, and not some BS PC propaganda to try and subvert it by making everyone believe homosexuality is "normal".

We also have freedom from religion. It isn't propaganda, propaganda is biased and misleading. It is nothing more than people trying to have the same rights as everyone else. Cowards, such as yourself who have nothing but blind hate and are too insecure with themselves to let others be, are the anti-thesis of the premises America was founded on. Whats truly is funny is usually the ones banging their chest talking about how bad homosexuality is, are the ones who turn out to be gay.

1. I do understand it, and just because you disagree with how I exercise that right doesn't make you the Almighty Judge of my educational background.

2. No one is subverting anything if they speak out against it- in fact, it is what you do in a democracy. Those people aren't doing anything wrong.

3. Homosexuality is NOT normal, and hasn't been normal for thousands of years. It just didn't become normal in the past 10 years. Get over your agenda!

1. I am not the judge. The Constitution is the judge. You should read it (you haven't). There is no restriction on the ability of private employers to limit speech.

2. Perhaps you are correct here, but frankly, I don't understand what you are talking about.

3. If you seriously believe that, I have a bridge to sell you. Seriously. Do you know anything about ancient Greece? (Of course not - it appears you did not attend school.) What "agenda" do I have? Am I some kind of anarchist? Some anti-religionist? Really, enlighten me.

Great point. There was never any prosecution against blacks or gays in this country. It is insane how many rednecks got lynched or mistreated because of their camo hats and tobacco spit.

thanks for making my point Lmao! ( didnt you mean persecution?) Edited by dwight in philly

Ok, I'll sum up:

1) You don't even understand what "the right to free speech" means. You have no clue what it is. Did you graduate high school?

2) There is no "PC propoganda" advocating homosexuality. There are gay people who would like to stop being subverted.

3) Homosexuality is normal. People are born that way. Sooner or later, you'll have to deal with that.

The only one I disagree with is #2. I have a feeling (and I haven't researched this on such short notice) that there are numerous groups, commissions, organizations and not-for-profits that receive government funds (federal and/or state tax revenue) for use in advertisements, public policy publications, events, salaries for "spokespersons" , legal staff, accountants, etc. If government funds are used for those organizations, then yes, it becomes an organization that is forced on us. If kids are required to read "Steven had Two Daddies" in third grade, why not just skip that book and "Dick and Jane" and read about "Clifford the Big Red Dog". I think there is a real effort to bring LGT lifestyle out into the public and some parents don't want that in schools...they would rather discuss it at the dinner table with their own children (as many of us do).

O

It just seems there's so much pro gay propaganda that our kids and us are forced into assuming that is Normal.

Glee, all of bravo, among other shows glamorizes "gaydom" much like cigarettes used to be glamorized.

Not saying I care if someone is or isn't. Doesn't bother me, but it shouldn't be forced on everyone the way it is.

Wasn't many guys making out on tv 10 years ago

Dude, their are probably not any less or more gay people in the world today, than 10 years ago. Just like not to many black people in white schools 50 years ago. When people stop tolerating, intolerant violence, people will be more comfortable in their own skin. It is T.V. if you don't like the programing, change it. If you don't like any of it, why are you even watching? Do you really think that gay T.V. makes gay kids? Or is it that you don't want to teach kids to be tolerant of other people and their lifestyles? Christian anti gay groups are the best too. The bible I think mentions something about not judging people...... Oh well I don't think they know that part either.

Now that I've got that off my chest, who cares what Tank said. Talking about an irrelevant man, and his ignorant opinion really makes no difference to anything.

Edited by JaxBills

1. I do understand it, and just because you disagree with how I exercise that right doesn't make you the Almighty Judge of my educational background.

2. No one is subverting anything if they speak out against it- in fact, it is what you do in a democracy. Those people aren't doing anything wrong.

3. Homosexuality is NOT normal, and hasn't been normal for thousands of years. It just didn't become normal in the past 10 years. Get over your agenda!

Ok Bobby Fischer, I'll clue you in on something, the Greeks who developed the idea of a free republic (which the USA is), were notorious for their homosexuality. Please read a book, any book.

The only one I disagree with is #2. I have a feeling (and I haven't researched this on such short notice) that there are numerous groups, commissions, organizations and not-for-profits that receive government funds (federal and/or state tax revenue) for use in advertisements, public policy publications, events, salaries for "spokespersons" , legal staff, accountants, etc. If government funds are used for those organizations, then yes, it becomes an organization that is forced on us. If kids are required to read "Steven had Two Daddies" in third grade, why not just skip that book and "Dick and Jane" and read about "Clifford the Big Red Dog". I think there is a real effort to bring LGT lifestyle out into the public and some parents don't want that in schools...they would rather discuss it at the dinner table with their own children (as many of us do).

That's a different point, not the one that I was making. There is no group advocating that people "become gay" - as if that were even possible. Yes, there are groups who want it out in the open.

Are those two positions compatible? You defend his right to free speech, but wish to limit the methods in which he can speak? Would you prohibit him from going out into the town square (or even Times Square) and saying the same things?

Yes, they are. As a private employer I have the right to impose standards. Many companies, including every Fortune 500 company I've ever worked for, has a code of conduct they expect their employees to read and agree to before signing on. We've seen employees fired from companies for remarks posted in social media outlets and we've seen job applicants denied positions because HR depts. have checked their social media accounts as part of the vetting process.

And yes, if Tank Carder wishes to get on a bullhorn in Times Square he can feel free to do so. Although I reserve the right as his employer to thank him for his contributions to my company and good luck in the future as he seeks employment elsewhere.

GO BILLS!!!

Ok Bobby Fischer, I'll clue you in on something, the Greeks who developed the idea of a free republic (which the USA is), were notorious for their homosexuality. Please read a book, any book.

Ancient Greece was but one culture in the WHOLE of the world. Gee whiz, were the Ancient Greeks the only ones to record their history for us to read?

Please, read more than just books on Ancient Greece. Any other books.

Yes, they are. As a private employer I have the right to impose standards. Many companies, including every Fortune 500 company I've ever worked for, has a code of conduct they expect their employees to read and agree to before signing on. We've seen employees fired from companies for remarks posted in social media outlets and we've seen job applicants denied positions because HR depts. have checked their social media accounts as part of the vetting process.

And yes, if Tank Carder wishes to get on a bullhorn in Times Square he can feel free to do so. Although I reserve the right as his employer to thank him for his contributions to my company and good luck in the future as he seeks employment elsewhere.

GO BILLS!!!

+1.

Ancient Greece was but one culture in the WHOLE of the world. Gee whiz, were the Ancient Greeks the only ones to record their history for us to read?

didnt they have to separate the men from the boys in greece with a crowbar?

You're good at comebacks, nothing gets by you. Its genius how you take words from others then say them back to them to make a point. So lets get this straight, in the history of the human race the ancient greeks were gay for a little bit, then it went away only to re-appear 10 years ago in the USA?