NY Post this morning

gravytrain

In typical NY Post fashion, they came down hard on Rex and his boys. My favorite line...

The game got away from the Jets in a stunning, 52-second, second-quarter sequence when the Patriots scored three touchdowns — one on offense, one on defense and one on special teams. The sequence was the funniest thing NBC has shown on Thursday night since “Seinfeld” went off the air.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/sanchez_blooper_fumble_highlights_8fGvwmnnTrz8xnRImhUqTO

In typical NY Post fashion, they came down hard on Rex and his boys. My favorite line...

The game got away from the Jets in a stunning, 52-second, second-quarter sequence when the Patriots scored three touchdowns — one on offense, one on defense and one on special teams. The sequence was the funniest thing NBC has shown on Thursday night since “Seinfeld” went off the air.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/sanchez_blooper_fumble_highlights_8fGvwmnnTrz8xnRImhUqTO

Who is their "Jerry Sullivan?" That guy must feel like a kid at Christmas.

PTR

Who is their "Jerry Sullivan?" That guy must feel like a kid at Christmas.

PTR

Speaking of Jerry Sullivan, I thought he did ok with his article this morning,

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121123/SPORTS/121129776/two-bills-drive

He questioned the whole "pass in short yardage situations" mentality. Not just Gailey, but all around the league.

Disappointed I can't read this paper's stories anymore due to the paywall. Just don't see the point in paying for access for (football only) articles in a paper that doesn't cover where I live.

How many readers does this site send to the Buffalo News, increasing ad views? Seems like a bad policy.

Maybe readers can copy and paste entire articles here, assuming that's not a violation of TBD policies. Can't be the only person frustrated by this.

LOL i love it! i never thought i could hate a team more than the Pats but i just LOVED watching the Jets getting beat down. Rex has such a big mouth. It might not mean anything when we play them the last game of the season but I would just love a blowout Bills win and Rex getting fired afterwards

More goodness on the Jets badness:

"The game was so bad that super-fan Ed Anzalone, known as Fireman Ed, left the game at halftime and deleted his Fireman Ed Twitter account."

http://www.cbssports...rrassing-season

Could that be true? Updating: Google says yes.

Wow.

Not quite sure what to think about this.

From the article linking the Fireman Ed "resignation," another funny factoid:

"There was another embarrassing moment for the Jets on a day, season and existence full of them. It came after the Jets kicked a 32-yard field goal to make it 35-3 right before halftime.

Following the kick, the Jets shot off fireworks.

To celebrate."

Seeing Sanchez get blown up by his lineman's rear end, I couldn't help but wonder what sort of rule they'd have pulled out if it had been Brady instead. "He was down by the back of his shoes" or something. :ph34r:

Hilarious!!! Or, "down because he meant to be down after knowing how the play actually turned out or somethun'...!!!".

I actually thought the Post response was tame. I thought it would be worse. The Seinfeld reference is classic! Based on their thumping of the Bills in Week 1 and recent rebuilding, I thought the Jets would be better. Some times everything seems to go wrong and that seems to be the story for the Jets last night. That fumble by McKnight was one of the better pitches I have seen all season. With the Jets losing, that clears one of the Bills playoff contender to the side for the moment. With the Pats being so far ahead in the division, I could understand some rooting against the Jets. I just cannot get myself to do root for the Pats. Somebody, anybody take them out. Ravens, Broncos, whoever.

I'd love nothing better than to end the season by kicking these guys in the teeth to get into the playoffs. Even if we fall short of the playoffs somehow I just want to kick them in the teeth.

It will be the first time Gailey has beaten a Rex Ryan team, if it happens. But, even a blind squirrel can find a nut. B-)