Ndamukong Suh kicks Matt Schaub in groin....

papazoid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF it talks like a duck and walks like a duck???

Of course he knew what he was doing. Suh is an idiot! Nothing will change. I hope someone hurts the bastard.

No Suh is not an idiot, he knows exactly what he is doing. It is the Refs who are idiots. He should have been called at least 3 other times for late hits on the QB. As someone said, did the NFL bring back the replacement refs and give the real refs the holiday off? They were horrible.The refs decided this game and gave the Texans an unearned holiday gift.

Edited by simpleman

Well now you've introduced a new term to the discussion.

But it doesn't have to be premeditated in order to be intentional OR malicious.

Oh, I'm sure every action he takes is malicious. If he could hurt someone pouring a bowl of cereal in the morning, he would.

I'd have to disagree with anyone saying Suh didn't do that on purpose. Like has already been stated, his foot stopped and forcefully moved in a completely different direction than the inertia of his leg. If you think it was inadvertent, chances are you also believe the Kennedy magic bullet theory.

IF it talks like a duck and walks like a duck???

Of course he knew what he was doing. Suh is an idiot! Nothing will change. I hope someone hurts the bastard.

Completely agree. He clearly did this on purpose. There was no need for that last little kick outward unless he intended to kick him.

Leg whip, natural. Agreed there.

But there's a pause and recoil effect at the very end of the arc of the whip where it stops and changes direction from the natural loop it follows the rest of the way.

Extension at the knee turning it from a swinging motion to a jab motion is an intentional muscular move and there's no answer other than trying to get a little extra on schaub. Even if where it landed was dumb luck (very possible) hitting him in the thigh, gut, a hand on follow through.... He wanted his foot to hit schaub.

Agreed. Not sure if he knew he'd hit him in the groin, but he definitely intended to hit him.

here is last years famous "stomp" excuse.....

"My intention was not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself," he said. "I was on top of a guy, being pulled down, and trying to get up off the ground -- and why you see me pushing his helmet down, because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation, and as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance."

seems entirely believable...

:lol:

Edited by bills44

NFL executive V.P. of football operations Ray Anderson thought it looked suspicious.

Anderson told Mike Florio on the Dan Patrick Show that he was concerned by what he saw, but the NFL has a process for player discipline, and until the league goes through that process it’s too soon to say whether Suh kicked Schaub on purpose and would therefore be fined or suspended.

“It appeared to be a little out of the ordinary, let’s just say,” Anderson said. “It didn’t appear to be a natural football move, but we’ll withhold judgment until we see all the angles.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/23/nfls-ray-anderson-says-suhs-kick-was-out-of-the-ordinary/

NFL executive vice president of football operations Ray Anderson on Friday told ESPN that every form of discipline will be considered against Detriot Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh if next week's planned review of Suh's kick to the groin of Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub determines that he made the contact deliberately.

"When you consider the history, everything is on the table," Anderson said.

Anderson watched Thursday's Lions-Texans game in the NFL command center at the league offices in New York and said his initial reaction after seeing the play live and from various network television replay angles was that "it didn't look good."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8665278/ndamukong-suh-history-considered-review-contact-next-week-nfl-executive-says

Suh must be enraged to be missing his turkey dinner or something on these Thanksgiving Day games. Why do these sorts of cheap shot stunts on a nationally televised game with bazillions of cameras covering the action? Well, maybe it's just stupidity.

or habit from doing it on all the less viewed games and not getting caught?