Ndamukong Suh kicks Matt Schaub in groin....

papazoid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I agree with you. This is nothing more than an accident.-

It's definitely a purposeful kick. Whether the target was intended I'm not sure. Backside angle showed his face towards schaub as his lower leg suddenly whipped out, not in line with his natural fall.

This view live left me figuring he was just tossing his leg out to make his presence known, the opposite camera looks like he straight up kicked him in the groin on purpose

Edited by NoSaint

IF it talks like a duck and walks like a duck???

Of course he knew what he was doing. Suh is an idiot! Nothing will change. I hope someone hurts the bastard.

In the original game thread, I defended somewhat, but the other angle they showed at the start of the third was pretty damning.

Falling, looks up and then the leg shoots out right where he's looking.

It's definitely a purposeful kick. Whether the target was intended I'm not sure. Backside angle showed his face towards schaub as his lower leg suddenly whipped out, not in line with his natural fall.

This view live left me figuring he was just tossing his leg out to make his presence known, the opposite camera looks like he straight up kicked him in the groin on purpose

^^^^^ This.

Seems extremely obvious to me..... What are the rest of you watching?

If you play/played sports one would know this is no accident.

really, it is crazy that ya'll think this was intentional. looks like an accident to me, if ot were anyone else this wouldnt be talk about

You pointed out the exact problem in your post. Suh has lost all benefit of the doubt. If something he does looks dirty to me in the least, I'm going to believe that it was dirty and intentional. He has proven time and time again that he is a POS that takes cheap shots whenever possible.

I don't think he intended to hit him in the groin but I def think he whipped his leg around as a lot of defenders seem to do

The leg whip motion looks natural, it's the kick at the end that's the problem. Pretty clear what this douche is up to once again.