Ndamukong Suh kicks Matt Schaub in groin....

papazoid

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think his leg, naturally falling, moves in that arc?

To me, physics says he reached it out on purpose. His leg doesn't accidentally follow that path. What did he reach it for? The only explanation I find is to kick schaub.

First look, i thought it was incidental. But upon further review, not so sure. It sure looks like he gives an extra kick at the end

Fine coming?

Edited by dhg

Watch the last part of him swinging his leg around, then suddenly points his toe in the direction and aims down to kick the groin area - spot on the Dingus!

And what sold me is a split second before the foot point was his head looking dead at schaub. Even if the exact location was accidental he was certainly going for some contact.

Do you think his leg, naturally falling, moves in that arc?

To me, physics says he reached it out on purpose. His leg doesn't accidentally follow that path. What did he reach it for? The only explanation I find is to kick schaub.

HIs body is kind of rolling to the left and so the leg whip feels like a natural movement to me.

NoSaint = spot on. It was equivalent to driving a qb w/ extra shove to the ground, once already on the ground. There was def. an extra kick and was directly aimed for the man jewels. He's a great defensive player, just a dirt ball.

Beerball, since when do they have to prove anything. Goodell is the so called "proof".

so as he"s being spun down and falling to the ground he has enough body control and awareness to kick shaub in the beanbag? Sorry, i dont buy it. like i said before if it were anyone else, like watt for example, it wouldnt have gotten the press that it has.

I don't think he intended to hit him in the groin but I def think he whipped his leg around as a lot of defenders seem to do

He recoiled his leg and hit dead nuts on.....He wasnt aimin for his foot....lol..He has a fetish problem with kickin people in the nads...Could be worse I guess, maybe not tho...LOL

HIs body is kind of rolling to the left and so the leg whip feels like a natural movement to me.

Leg whip, natural. Agreed there.

But there's a pause and recoil effect at the very end of the arc of the whip where it stops and changes direction from the natural loop it follows the rest of the way.

Extension at the knee turning it from a swinging motion to a jab motion is an intentional muscular move and there's no answer other than trying to get a little extra on schaub. Even if where it landed was dumb luck (very possible) hitting him in the thigh, gut, a hand on follow through.... He wanted his foot to hit schaub.

Edited by NoSaint

so as he"s being spun down and falling to the ground he has enough body control and awareness to kick shaub in the beanbag? Sorry, i dont buy it. like i said before if it were anyone else, like watt for example, it wouldnt have gotten the press that it has.

He's an elite athlete so it's not unlikely that he could have enough body control to make a kicking motion towards the QB. He may have only been aiming for contact with Schaub and happened to kick him in his beanbag. The motion of his leg looks far from natural to me. If in that situation, what would seem natural to me would be a sort of tuck and roll, not extend leg and point toe.

He's an elite athlete so it's not unlikely that he could have enough body control to make a kicking motion towards the QB. He may have only been aiming for contact with Schaub and happened to kick him in his beanbag. The motion of his leg looks far from natural to me. If in that situation, what would seem natural to me would be a sort of tuck and roll, not extend leg and point toe.

And like I was saying there's almost a split second pause where his leg just totally changes course as he gets to the end of his roll. Instead of following into his own body it shoots out. Live I tried to justify it might be trying to gain balance or something but it doesn't match the physics of his body. It does match his eyes catching where schaub was though.

We can't read his mind so we won't know until he talks about it. All we have to go on is past experience and he has a history of being a vindictive and dirty player.

here is last years famous "stomp" excuse.....

"My intention was not to kick anybody, as I did not, removing myself," he said. "I was on top of a guy, being pulled down, and trying to get up off the ground -- and why you see me pushing his helmet down, because I'm trying to remove myself from the situation, and as I'm getting up, I'm getting pushed, so I'm getting myself on balance."