Man missing after Bills game found dead, per WGR

DPR4444

Am I the only person who thinks fan behavior was way worse in the 80s? I saw an entire section thrown out at the Pats game in '86. I saw fight after fight after fight at the MNF Jets games in 83 and Doiphins in 84. Just brutal fights.

I never see anything close to this anymore.

. Never felt that way when we had seasons.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did they park? Being from Rochester and meeting at Tailgaters I would think on the North side of the stadium. Did he climb a fence near the ravine while being chased There are a lot of security cameras around the Ralph hopefully one of them caught something.

To all of those who immediate reaction was " fug em , dude did it to himself " , just remember to not make judgements based on one sentence in a just thrown together story.

Ask Richard Jewel..

Hey now. The FBI Director at the time (Louis Freeh) said Jewell did it! You should always trust a man with such impeccable credentials!

A lot of conclusions being jumped to here. Does anyone just think dude got lost and fell into the ravine? Posters keep asking why was he here if he was going there. If dude was drunk or just unfamiliar with the stadium, he could have easily ended up where he did.

Do they document every ejection from the stadium? It seems like a common sense thing to do.

I doubt they can document EVERY ejection...if you have season tickets and admit to it maybe, but if they are throwing you out and you say "I dont have ID" and give them a fake name, they easily wouldnt know who they were truly throwing out....

so actually I guess they COULD document every ejection, but that doesnt mean they can document accurately

A lot of conclusions being jumped to here.

Agreed, thats why we need to wait on more of the story coming out before we blanket say

1) Night games are out of control

2) Dude was so liquored up he deserved it

3) Bills ejected a falling down drunk man and are now liable for his death

4) dude had on a Dolphins hat..and thta somehow led to his demise

5) His brother should have left the game when he got the call his brother he had been ejected and he would meet him after the game

I doubt they can document EVERY ejection...if you have season tickets and admit to it maybe, but if they are throwing you out and you say "I dont have ID" and give them a fake name, they easily wouldnt know who they were truly throwing out....

so actually I guess they COULD document every ejection, but that doesnt mean they can document accurately

i get that side but you would think a simple - "white male, 20s, ejected at 9:38 pm for ......." would be worth noting as a just in case.

that said, i doubt they do unless its particularly noteworthy, but it seems like itd be an easy process to keep track of to some degree.

i get that side but you would think a simple - "white male, 20s, ejected at 9:38 pm for ......." would be worth noting as a just in case.

that said, i doubt they do unless its particularly noteworthy, but it seems like itd be an easy process to keep track of to some degree.

oh and they might document it like that, i know they document some of them because my brother lost his season tickets for getting thrown out too many times (he was a big reason I STOPPED getting seasons with that group)...but I dont know if they only documented his cases because they recognized him and it was more than a couple times or what? Not sure....

if I were the Bills org. id be denying that they ever ejected him from the game to avoid a lawsuit...but thats just me...

Agreed, thats why we need to wait on more of the story coming out before we blanket say

1) Night games are out of control

2) Dude was so liquored up he deserved it

3) Bills ejected a falling down drunk man and are now liable for his death

4) dude had on a Dolphins hat..and thta somehow led to his demise

5) His brother should have left the game when he got the call his brother he had been ejected and he would meet him after the game

4 and 5 are the worst ones on the list.

#4. It just figures that it wound up being a guy wearing something Dolphins. It has the potential to make this area look very bad if it was in any way related to that hat.

#5. That brother is going to feel incredibly guilty for a very long time over this one. Maybe nothing changes if he had left right away, but either way, this one is going to weigh on him probably for the rest of his life.

oh and they might document it like that, i know they document some of them because my brother lost his season tickets for getting thrown out too many times (he was a big reason I STOPPED getting seasons with that group)...but I dont know if they only documented his cases because they recognized him and it was more than a couple times or what? Not sure....

if I were the Bills org. id be denying that they ever ejected him from the game to avoid a lawsuit...but thats just me...

Can't we get it right?????

The Bills did not eject him. Private security, sheriffs dept or other officials did so on a public property owned by the county in a county structure. The bills are just tenants who do not set policy for attendance.

And who knows if he really was ejected. Maybe he met a hot chick and they wanted to leave the game...

The Bills did not eject him. Private security, sheriffs dept or other officials did so on a public property owned by the county in a county structure. The bills are just tenants who do not set policy for attendance.

And who knows if he really was ejected. Maybe he met a hot chick and they wanted to leave the game...

ok so the Bills didnt eject him, some private security that they hire ejected him, unfortunately this guys family can/will sue the bills organization for ejecting him, if they truly did and that can be proven

my point was more to the fact that if I were the bills - or some private security firm that is hired by the bills - I would deny it as to avoid litigation - just because he told his brother he got ejected does not mean that necessarily occurred - like you said, maybe he just met a hot chick and left on his own free will...

Let's stop piling in the deceased and his family. One of my family members actually knows the family and they have been through hell the last 12 months leading up to this point. For something like this to happen to this young man and his poor brother is tragic beyond beyond belief.

Let's stop piling in the deceased and his family. One of my family members actually knows the family and they have been through hell the last 12 months leading up to this point. For something like this to happen to this young man and his poor brother is tragic beyond beyond belief.

Could the prior 12 months have anything to do with this?

how is message board speculation "piling in" on the deceased and his family? This is a curious situation (that you have now just made even more curious with the ambiguous line of "they have been through hell the last 12 months leading up to this point") that we are discussing here...

how is message board speculation "piling in" on the deceased and his family? This is a curious situation (that you have now just made even more curious with the ambiguous line of "they have been through hell the last 12 months leading up to this point") that we are discussing here...

See plenzmd1's post above. As it was explained to me, the younger brother has had some serious health problems in the last year and he was very dependent on the brother who died. He was was not known as a big drinker or a trouble maker - not someone "who deserved this" as some of the other posters have indicated.

Edited by ACor58

Somebody should check out post #18... Being that the deceased WAS a Dolphins fan:

"My cousin I left the stadium around 1am walking down Shadow Lane we saw a young guy slouched over in a #91 Cameron Wake orange fins jersey in someone's lawn. He had his face in his hands and appeared to be distraught and crying. We asked him if he was okay, but after he looked up kinda of uninviting we went on our way.

Could be unrelated but wouldn't be surprised if this was the guy they found.

Sad story."

Strange... Shadow lane appears to be a dead end road off of Big Tree... Why would anybody be down there unless they were parked or lived there?

Maybe question the brother?

If you're suggesting the crying guy was the deceased, I know from reading the stories that the only Miami stuff the deceased was wearing was a Dolphins baseball cap.

I responded when you brought this up earlier but you didn't address it.

Again, you have to look at the fine print in the lease. If there is a lawsuit, there could be numerous co-defendants.

The county is the landlord. The Bills are the tenant. The security firm is a subcontractor but who for? If the security firm is contracted by the Bills doesn't that suggest some liability on the part of the Bills?

If you're suggesting the crying guy was the deceased, I know from reading the stories that the only Miami stuff the deceased was wearing was a Dolphins baseball cap.

I responded when you brought this up earlier but you didn't address it.

Again, you have to look at the fine print in the lease. If there is a lawsuit, there could be numerous co-defend county is the landlord. The Bills are the tenant. The security firm is a subcontractor but who for? If the security firm is contracted by the Bills doesn't that suggest some liability on the part of the Bills?

for the record I saw it. I didn't ignore it. Just did not comment. Tired of seeing the bills get blamed still.