Romeo Crennell for DC??

Estro

You gotta think this will be his last year as HC in KC. How would you feel about the Bills hiring Crennel as DC in Buffalo. I know KC blows but he couldn't be any worse than Wannestedt. Just a thought because there is a very good chance Crennel will be on the open market come early January.

You gotta think this will be his last year as HC in KC. How would you feel about the Bills hiring Crennel as DC in Buffalo. I know KC blows but he couldn't be any worse than Wannestedt. Just a thought because there is a very good chance Crennel will be on the open market come early January.

Oh dear god, what is wrong with you people???

I am all for not changing schemes, but this defense is so bad, I really don't know what to think. If I didnt know this defensive line had Mario, Kyle, and marcel, I would say we need all new linemen.....

Whatever we are doing isn't working. The defense really needs to step up to justify keeping stache around

Something about hiring a guy who just fired himself doesn't seem quite right.

Personally I think the difficulty of changing schemes is overrated around here (I seldom disagree with Cappy).

Numerous teams have turned the defense around in one season.

BTW, I haven't read too much around here since Sunday's loss but did anyone notice how different the Bills defense looked from the first Cheatriots*** game to this one?

On virtually every play, one of our DEs was standing up.

On numerous plays the defensive front shifted just before the snap.

We stunted and blitzed a lot more.

We used quite a bit of the creep technique in our front 7.

However like the last game, we stuck with our nickel/dime and Sheppard and Bradham saw very few snaps. Like the first game it was Barnett and Scott at linebacker most of the time.

And yet we only gave up 4 yards per rush this time compared to over 6 yards in the first game.

Wanny finally did some scheming.

Personally I think the difficulty of changing schemes is overrated around here (I seldom disagree with Cappy).

Numerous teams have turned the defense around in one season.

BTW, I haven't read too much around here since Sunday's loss but did anyone notice how different the Bills defense looked from the first Cheatriots*** game to this one?

On virtually every play, one of our DEs was standing up.

On numerous plays the defensive front shifted just before the snap.

We stunted and blitzed a lot more.

We used quite a bit of the creep technique in our front 7.

However like the last game, we stuck with our nickel/dime and Sheppard and Bradham saw very few snaps. Like the first game it was Barnett and Scott at linebacker most of the time.

And yet we only gave up 4 yards per rush this time compared to over 6 yards in the first game.

Wanny finally did some scheming.

If you mean they went from no blitzes to three then yes they did blitz a lot more...

The Patriots chose to throw to whever Barnett was assigned to cover instead of running the ball. At least to some degree anyways. If I am to look on the positive Mario and KW both made plays in the run game.

Romeo hasnt been very good since he didnt know the other teams plays

it was defensive signals taped, not offesive signals, a lot of times the tape wasn't even used becuase it was low priority and didn't hlp much. Bill is the type of coach that if something helps a 1 on a 100 scale he will do it. Not to mention it was a widespread practice as admitted by other former NFL coaches.

Edited by GRONK SPIKE!

Romeo hasnt been very good since he didnt know the other teams plays

What are you talking about? If its SPYGATE you have it backwards it was the OFFENSE that learned the other teams Defense plays.. The Pats D never knew the O scheme (how could you steal those signals? they are sent in via radio)

Hasn't this guy failed enough already? Why don't we go after someone who has succeeded for once?