Whose fault was it?

jjmac

Spiller was utilized perfectly today. You don't know enough about what you are trying to talk about.Sorry, harsh but true... Freddy was utilized perfectly today as well. Empty sets worked just fine all day long too.

First of all, you can save the condescending attitude...I'm sure you're enamored with all of Chan's amazing success as a head coach in his previous tenures and you'd like to keep him here for many years to come, but there are many others who can pretty clearly see he's an OC who is out of his depth as a HC. But you keep touting how Chan isn't the problem....sooner or later you'll know exactly who doesn't know what they're talking about.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz can't win a game in crunch time. Had the ball in his hands with less the two minutes and a chance to win today and against the Titans and shat he bed both times.

The D sucks and scoring 30+ should win you games but it's a 60 minute game and when handed the chnace to win, Fitzputrid continues to show why he was a seventh round pick and castaway from the Bungles.

Fitz in his post game interview said it was on him. He said he thought he could have gotten the ball to TJ but he just didn't get it there. I'll believe Fitz before all the arm chair coaches on this site.

Edited by Not Again

Who was at fault: Fitz for a poor throw or Graham for a bad route?

1. For those of you saying TJ ran the wrong route...you might as well be quiet about this because you have NO IDEA if he ran the wrong route...you want to say he did just because the announcer wondered allowed if he did because the pass was so bad. There is EXACTLY ZERO evidence that says he either ran the wrong route or not. Its ALL speculation, and mostly by those who again want to make an excuse for Fitz.

2. It does NOT matter if he ran the wrong route, the defender was RIGHT THERE to jump the route even if he did cut under.

3. It again does NOT matter if he ran the wrong route as Fitz threw it once it was already CLEAR TJ was NOT going underneath.

4. This was a TERRIBLE read by Fitz and an even worse throw regardless of what TJ did or was supposed to do.

5. Fitz has a long track record of doing this, so no reason to think it wasnt more of the same.

It doesnt matter if Fitz threw a game winning TD there or a game ending pick...Nothing changes and it still does not erase how bad of QB he is most of the time or his long history of "not good enough". We need a new QB, a new DC, and a new HC who plays to the teams strengths. Chan did not do a terrible job today, but he still doesnt utilize our RBs enough and he has done a pretty bad job of game management during the first half of the season.

New England was quite beatable today. The tenor of the game changed early with our ridiculous first half penalties, turnovers, and drops by the defense, especially Scott's. NE knew they could be in the game, no matter how erratic their play, and never let up. It's also a Bills thing and everyone apparently knows it.

This garbage reminds me all too well of the Miami games of the '70s. Bills never had things go their way and in the end would always find a way to get your hopes up then break your heart...and Miami would walk away victorious.

Sorry, but right now CJ is worlds better than Freddie. Touches should be 25-10 in favor of CJ. Our coach is a complete moron who insists on keeping our best offensive player on the bench.

As for fault, who knows? But i do know one thing, Shitzpatrick manages to come up small almost every time the game is on the line. You can always count on him for a 4th quarter turnover when the game is in the balance. Plus, there were 3 pats on the screen near Graham. no way he's "open".

They are two different players. Disagree on your touches theory... Freddy did fine and CJ was heavily involved too. No issues today with THIRTY FIVE 1ST DOWNS! You guys are making yourselves look silly. Bad throw at the end of the game... Spiller was OPEN on the play (and therefore IN the game). The Qb needs to throw it to him. I've backed CJ from the beginning and I agree he is amazing.

The loss is not on how many carries which back had. It is on one bad throw/ bad route combo, a fumble at the 1 YL, some bad defense in the 1st half, and some horrible officials calls in the 1st half.

TJ but having to waste two timeouts, Fred was out cold but Jones get off the field anyway you can.

Again we can score but can't stop them

Lack of WR depth kills them again can't even go 5 wide gotta put Fred out the and CJ which isn't too bad but then it's and Brad Smith and Chandler.

Someone make a tough catch or not even a tough one just a nice catch I see other players on other teams make....especially Jones- dude you START your not some little used reserve

1. For those of you saying TJ ran the wrong route...you might as well be quiet about this because you have NO IDEA if he ran the wrong route...you want to say he did just because the announcer wondered allowed if he did because the pass was so bad. There is EXACTLY ZERO evidence that says he either ran the wrong route or not. Its ALL speculation, and mostly by those who again want to make an excuse for Fitz.

2. It does NOT matter if he ran the wrong route, the defender was RIGHT THERE to jump the route even if he did cut under.

3. It again does NOT matter if he ran the wrong route as Fitz threw it once it was already CLEAR TJ was NOT going underneath.

4. This was a TERRIBLE read by Fitz and an even worse throw regardless of what TJ did or was supposed to do.

5. Fitz has a long track record of doing this, so no reason to think it wasnt more of the same.

It doesnt matter if Fitz threw a game winning TD there or a game ending pick...Nothing changes and it still does not erase how bad of QB he is most of the time or his long history of "not good enough". We need a new QB, a new DC, and a new HC who plays to the teams strengths. Chan did not do a terrible job today, but he still doesnt utilize our RBs enough and he has done a pretty bad job of game management during the first half of the season.

HE has spoken!

Fitz in his post game interview said it was on him. He said he thought he could have gotten the ball to TJ but he just didn't get it there. I'll believe Fitz before all the arm chair coaches on this site.

I think when I heard it that it was Fitz covering for TJ. That is the kind of guy he is. He's not going to say his receiver ran the wrong route. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Chan or TJ himself says that he should have cut in, but I also wouldn't be surprised if no one throws anyone under the bus (even if they somewhat deserve it just so people don't blame Fitz for something he didnt do IF that was indeed the case.)

To me, you don't blame players in public for missing assignments or stuff like that under normal circumstances. This particular time, however, IF and only IF Fitz made the right read and right throw and TJ made the mistake, I think the public needs to know. It makes a difference on what the fans think of the quarterback.

Puhlease that's so skewed! Freddy got the carries on the short yardage situations... Both backs were brilliant and the offensive coaching was brilliant. Chan's gotta go? That's laughable ... Understand the anger of our fans but throwing it all out and reloading isn't gonna work sorry.

Cj averaged 10.4 yards per touch.....NINE carries.....4 catches. GET HIM THE DAM BALL WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE. We choose to throw to TJ graham. Chan should get the axe. He's not a terrible play caller, but he needs to utilize our playmakers more. Cj should have 20 touches per game, at LEAST.

It was.

1. Ralph Wilson- It's his mess. The worst owner in the NFL

2.. Chan Gailey- It's his assistant coaches. He's a glorified oc posing as a hc. CJ Spiller 9 carries for 70 yards.... 9 carries just inexcusable. Even Dan Fouts was pointing out how he should get 20-25 touches per game

3. The Defense- it's a lack of talent in the lb core and secondary

4. Fragile Fred Jackson- The fumble at the 1 and the fumble that was recovered by Eric Wood(if it wasn't we're talking how Jackson "cost" us this game)

5. Buddy Nix- He put together this mess of player personell and coaches.

6. The Refs- some horrible homefield calls. Just friggen brutal

7. TJ graham- Run the right route

8. Not Having David Nelson- we win the game with him not being injured. This offense misses him

9. Donald Jones getting hurt- While Jones should've had that catch another tough injury takes away another decent option

10. Ryan Fitzpatrick- he played well made a bad throw he should've been more aware of. Get the ball to Chandler SJ or Spiller not TJ Graham

Coming into today's game....

Fred Jackson: 59 carries for 218 yds (3.7 ypc) and 1 TD

CJ Spiller: 78 carries for 562 yds (7.2 ypc) and 4 TD

Clearly Chan is BRILLIANT to give Fred twice as many carries...we're just being silly.

:blink:

Graham was just on Channel 13 in Roch saying the play was his own fault... Regardless it was an ill-advised throw

Fitz said the exact same thing, that it was all on him, him being Fitz. TJ didn't throw the ball directly to the DB, Fitz did. He is the one who makes the decisions on where to throw the ball, so it's on him.

Cj averaged 10.4 yards per touch.....NINE carries.....4 catches. GET HIM THE DAM BALL WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE. We choose to throw to TJ graham. Chan should get the axe. He's not a terrible play caller, but he needs to utilize our playmakers more. Cj should have 20 touches per game, at LEAST.

Spiller was IN the game and open on that play. The QB needs to get it tohim!... The yards per touch are great for CJ and I am his BIGGEST fan. The YPT are ALSO a result of the situations the team is in. If they ran him more on 3rd and 1 or 2 the YPT wouldn't be so high....

Fitz said the exact same thing, that it was all on him, him being Fitz. TJ didn't throw the ball directly to the DB, Fitz did. He is the one who makes the decisions on where to throw the ball, so it's on him.

Seriously? There is EVERY reason to believe that the QB would cover for his receiver or be diplomatic. There is ZERO reason to believe that a WR who ran the right route would tell the press he ran the wrong route.