Graham had to have run the wrong route...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz will never make the big play when needed. We should not be surprised. He carries himself like a loser and he plays to that standard.

Jones should never have dropped that pass. It's big game time, suck it up.

Glad Fitz got his bell rung too, first bit of emotion he has showed all year.

Spikes should be suspended for his hits on Fitz & Jackson. The guy is dirty.

Fitz will never make the big play when needed. We should not be surprised. He carries himself like a loser and he plays to that standard.

If I can read lips I think Fitz defiantly said. "Gee, shucks, Why did you do that?"

I too liked the fire I saw out of Fitz when he took that dirty hit. It was nice to see a Bills player pissed off and show it. I thought the team might rally behind his "F U" comment as it was probably seen by a lot of the players. One thing I have got to give to Fitz as well is he is a tough cookie. He never leaves games. He never shows when he is hurt. He got his bell rung bad by Spikes on that play and got up and told him off not wearing a helmet. No matter what happens in his time in Buffalo, I respect his toughness.

I also wanted to take you up on your comment that Fitz will never make the big play. It's simply not true. He has had 6 4th quarter comebacks in his career. That's respectable.

Fitz has shown improvement since early in the season. He seems to have his arm back. I'm a bit more optimistic about what he can do. He may just be good enough to allow a guy to develop under him next year. If he consistently plays like he did today and somehow our defense becomes even a fraction of what it was supposed to be, then the Bills are decent. Too bad we're 3-6 as this year is pretty much over.

GIVE THE BALL THE SPILLER!!!! We didn't do it enough. We lost. Big shock. Fred had 20 touches. Cj had 13.....even though he averaged 7.8 per run and 15.2 per catch. What a joke our coaching staff is. Empty back sets on every play that mattered in the final 2 minutes. Fire chan. Fire stache. Give cj 70% of the RB touches. We make the playoffs next year with a new QB and better LBs. Fitz sucks. The smart Bills fans already knew all of the above. Too bad our coaching staff if what it is. Inept.

I don't think there is much question that he ran the wrong route. The way the play looked, where the ball was thrown, Fouts (who is good and smart) said it right away, listening to Fitz in the post game (even though he didn't at all come out and say it), plus Fitz was pretty on target over the middle all game. If Graham cuts it up he is open and the ball is there.

I too liked the fire I saw out of Fitz when he took that dirty hit. It was nice to see a Bills player pissed off and show it. I thought the team might rally behind his "F U" comment as it was probably seen by a lot of the players. One thing I have got to give to Fitz as well is he is a tough cookie. He never leaves games. He never shows when he is hurt. He got his bell rung bad by Spikes on that play and got up and told him off not wearing a helmet. No matter what happens in his time in Buffalo, I respect his toughness.

I also wanted to take you up on your comment that Fitz will never make the big play. It's simply not true. He has had 6 4th quarter comebacks in his career. That's respectable.

Fitz has shown improvement since early in the season. He seems to have his arm back. I'm a bit more optimistic about what he can do. He may just be good enough to allow a guy to develop under him next year. If he consistently plays like he did today and somehow our defense becomes even a fraction of what it was supposed to be, then the Bills are decent. Too bad we're 3-6 as this year is pretty much over.

LOL

It's Graham... I am guessing but it looked like he was supposed to run a post to the goal line.. Fitz let the ball go when he should have made his break... he walks into the endzone...the chandler pass was dumb decision - no arguement there...there was planety of time to go underneath to spiller...hell they could have called a screen on first down

With that much time, you don't go for the end zone twice. Bad play calling. I too agree that Chan needs to go. Tell me why he didn't get even the slightest upset when the officials called those horrible calls? I'm sick of the officials disrespecting our team and the coach doesn't even put up resistance.

I agreed TJ in that situation is running either the seem or post but with the safety 3-4 yds in the end zone. The receiver gives the QB a better window to throw if he cut across the face of the safety ( btw,chance are he's gonna take a big hit). The option to go behind the safety shrinks the window because the end zone & out of bounds.

It was a walk in TD if Graham runs the right route. It was a simple post pattern to the goal line. Fitz made the right read on what should have been an easy TD catch.

I have no problem with complaints about the Cahndler pass. That was dumb and unneeded.

The TJ pass was a game winning TD pass.

Doesn't really matter though as the defense would have let Brady get a FG.