I'm a Fan...but probably won't watch tomorrow

wow piss poor fans in here

first of all, if you aren't watching other NFL games as well you really aren't a fan of NFL football

get the sunday ticket ffs

also, i talk as much **** about the bills as anyone, but i still watch all the games

TAKE YOUR DAMN MEDICINE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't really watched the past few weeks. Last week I had the 2nd half on as I did other stuff, but didnt really pay attention. The Titans game I had it on the radio on a road trip.

This Sunday, its going to be near 70 in Rochester and I'm not about to spend the only 70 degree day we will have in the next 6-7 months watching the bills get their schitt pushed in.

This is coming from a fan who 5-10 years ago who wouldn't change the channel durring commercials because I refused to miss a single snap.

Edited by peterpan

This is coming from a fan who 5-10 years ago who wouldn't change the channel durring commercials because I refused to miss a single snap.

Odd, the team has sucked for 13 years straight yet you watched every snap 5 to 10 years ago and not now?

Maybe you enjoyed dick ball better than Gailey ball?

every game....every play.....is must watch TV......can't get enough of it....

then come to TBD to laugh & commiserate with my fellow fans.....

I love that part of it as well...being here and getting "youz guyzes" thoughts (if I can borrow a term from Jimmy Spags).

If u were a real fan u would be watching the game, regardless if they were 0-15....

I didn't get my "real fan" pin from the front office when I laid out my season ticket money this year...they will understand if I miss a game.

Let me say...I love our team. With that said, I may take this week off or listen on the radio (if I can find a station that carries it online). At 3-5 if we win we are still in the bottom half of the league and if we lose...well, it confirms that we have fallen short of our Spring 2012 expectations. Does anyone else experience this "funk" ?? Just not excited about watching Chan call pass plays all day and Wanny call in base defenses with no blitzes. tired of watching Sheppard get run over. Go Bills...I'll watch ESPN highlights I guess. Just don't have it in me this week for some reason.

I'm with you, man.

If you don't watch tomorrow "just because", I question your loyalty

A true fan (fanatic) watches for the hope and lives for these 16 weeks this team plays each year. I could care if we were 0-8, those 3 plus hours Sunday are reserved

My son is going to a birthday party from 1-4. How phucked up is that during football season!? Anyway, I'm going Christmas shopping while he's at his party. I'll be checking on the cell phone. Not a huge deal. Although I'd rather watch the game. Priorities.

A true fan (fanatic) watches for the hope and lives for these 16 weeks this team plays each year. I could care if we were 0-8, those 3 plus hours Sunday are reserved

Being a fanatic is different than being psychotic.

And if a man has a family and a job that has him working 40-50 hours between Monday and Friday, and he chooses football over his child or wife, then I question his manhood. Football is just a game. Get a grip.

My son is going to a birthday party from 1-4. How phucked up is that during football season!? Anyway, I'm going Christmas shopping while he's at his party. I'll be checking on the cell phone. Not a huge deal. Although I'd rather watch the game. Priorities.

Priorities??????? Going Christmas shopping 2 nd week of November is a priority? Wow, I can not understand at all these thousand of threads declaring how one is done with the Bills whilst posting to a Bills message board( the epitome of fan geekdom I might add)..but .saying Christmas shopping is a priority over ANYTHING beforeThanksgiving is even here has me stumped.

I traveled to Boston for this game...can't wait to get o the stadium. Going to Buffalo Thursday as well..can't wait or that!

Just remember we only have 12 more Bills games this year...you better enjoy every one!

And if a man has a family and a job that has him working 40-50 hours between Monday and Friday, and he chooses football over his child or wife, then I question his manhood. Football is just a game. Get a grip.

But that changes if the Bills were winning? Really , enough with this kind of stuff.

Edited by plenzmd1

It is going to be 70 degrees in WNY today. I am going to bring the tv out on the patio & play a little wiffle ball with my son. I will have the game on in the background, do a little grilling but I am not expecting too much from the bills. Doubt they even make this game close.

Im in Brazil. Pay every year for NFL Gamepass and get upset if I miss a game...

I wait months and months during the offseason for the Bills. Its one thing my wife knows Im gonna do on Sundays even if she laughs at me cuz I cheer for a losing Franchise.

I prefer seeing a blowout so that the pain is easily forgotten rather than a Music City miracle, or a Mckelvin fumble, or a Dallas 61 yard Field goal, or Titans 1 point win, or a total collapse in the 2nd half when winning by 21 points, or 2 interceptions to the Giants when we had control of the game and they go on winning the SB in the same year, or a wide right, or Losman naked bootleg etc.....THE LIST CAN GO ON!

Cheers Folks