Bills play 3rd round draft pick more than Spiller

Here you go the stats are in, and that is right ladies and gentlemen, TJ GRAHAM was on the field more than CJ Spiiller, how is this not a problem?

When Spiller touches the ball he has 7.3 yards a carry, WHY NOT KEEP HIM IN?

What do you think Bills fans, is graham better?

http://nomorelinks.com/draft-news/bills-play-3rd-round-draft-pick-more-than-explosive-runningback-spiller-on-sunday/

Here you go the stats are in, and that is right ladies and gentlemen, TJ GRAHAM was on the field more than CJ Spiiller, how is this not a problem?

When Spiller touches the ball he has 7.3 yards a carry, WHY NOT KEEP HIM IN?

What do you think Bills fans, is graham better?

http://nomorelinks....ller-on-sunday/

Apples and oranges. Spiller is a rb that splits time w Fred Jax(who is a damn good back). Tj is wr on a team that spreads the field and needs multiple recievers. Plus we drafted him for his downfield speed( I know Fitz can't get the ball downfield). He should be on the field a lot. Now if your concern is giving Fred less carries and more touches for Spliller, I'm for that but comparing his time on the field to a wr makes NO SENSE. IMO.

i think its a ridiculous comparison to make and finish with "is tj better"

CJ needs to be on the field more, and i keep hearing we have to find ways to get him touches.... hes a RB... it should be the easiest position to get touches at.

freddy and spiller should be on the field TOGETHER !!!!

why Fullbacks McIntyre and Dickerson get snaps ahead of them is silly.

then split out freddy or spiller in the slot when you go 3 wideouts....more than likely they will be covered by a LB creating a mismatch.

This isn't a very sound premise, that TJ must be better cause he's on the field more, but Spiller needs the ball more. He is so electric and it's clear he is far and away better than anyone else on the offense right now. How he is not getting 20 touches a game is beyond me. I would like to see Graham get a few more touches too. How about just once, he sprints as fast as he can down the sideline and Fitz throws it as far as he can and we see what happens.

Like todzilla said, I'm not upset that Graham is on the field - especially after hearing the excuse that he hadn't picked up the playbook early on. He's got real speed, but it isn't being used with our QB situation. I'm upset that Spiller (and Jackson) are barely used at all.

Edited by Double-J