BYE week taught me something....

My overall caring has declined steadily over the last few years. I'm at the point now I realize the gm changes the coaching changes, player personnel none of it matters. Until the Bills have new ownership they'll be perennial losers. I'll still root for them on game day, but it is what it is.

Thats how i feel man....

I never thought id say it....i can live without the Buffalo Bills!

Ever since my son started playing football...thats my get away! I also go watch my nephew play football, his teams #1 in the state for class B in NYS...he plays for Maine-Endwell out of section 4.

These guys dont let me down like those over paid losers @ 1 Bills dr!

How much you have invested emotionally in a team skews your perception considerably. Watch any other game and it's just football. Someone wins, someone loses. When it's the Bills. Every play is just the worst or dumbest in football history, Other teams do stupid stuff, we just don't care.

PTR

I dont care about the Bills as much as I did before! Less stress....less everything! I like it!

Pretty sad!

Disagree a million percent. If there wasn't fantasy and gambling, I'd be a zombie watching these games. Last year's week 17 game against the Pats IMO means much more than any game I saw today. For better or worse, I'm a Buffalo boy and their games always mean more. I had zero feeling this week.

My blood pressure was boringly level.

:lol:

How much you have invested emotionally in a team skews your perception considerably. Watch any other game and it's just football. Someone wins, someone loses. When it's the Bills. Every play is just the worst or dumbest in football history, Other teams do stupid stuff, we just don't care.

PTR

Well said. I got pleasure watching teams lose (Jets and Eagles) knowing how their message boards would be suicidal like ours.

My overall caring has declined steadily over the last few years. I'm at the point now I realize the gm changes the coaching changes, player personnel none of it matters. Until the Bills have new ownership they'll be perennial losers. I'll still root for them on game day, but it is what it is.

:thumbsup:

I care muuuch less than I used to--Im over a loss in about 5 minutes. The one thing that p*sses me off more than anything though is the STUPID coaching and playing-----not just the bills but most other teams in the league. The quality of the overall product with the exception of a few teams has really sunk.

For every NE or giants there r 10 teams that are badly mismanaged,poorly coached

I care muuuch less than I used to--Im over a loss in about 5 minutes. The one thing that p*sses me off more than anything though is the STUPID coaching and playing-----not just the bills but most other teams in the league. The quality of the overall product with the exception of a few teams has really sunk.

For every NE or giants there r 10 teams that are badly mismanaged,poorly coached

Blame the commish and better medical research. You basically aren't allowed to play defense. You can't practice tackling during the week and breathing on a receiver is a penalty.

Honestly, after 40 years of living and dying with this team, the intensity of the losses started to dissipate the last year Jauron was here... I don't want the Bills to win any less than I used to, and I still, generally, feel a nice, natural buzz when they win, no matter what the record is. It kind of makes me a little melancholy to be aware of this, but, overall, it is better for me. Nothing I can do can change the outcome of the Bills fortunes. Besides, the way we watch sports nowadays is so different than what so many of us (us 40+ aged fans) I think the NFL, and the other pro leagues, want us to like the sport, more than the individual teams.

The prevalence of fantasy sports, sanctioned by the leagues themselves, is part and parcel with that. Just the other day, two guys on the NFLN were praising the (fantasy) virtues of Ryan Fitzpatrick. The way they were talking, is it as if they had never seen him play, they were merely drooling over the fact that "if you can live with two or three picks a game, he will get you some TD's every week, and that makes him a solid fantasy QB." The way they were talking him up, you would have thought they were trying to distinguis the difference between Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees.

Thats how i feel man....

I never thought id say it....i can live without the Buffalo Bills!

Ever since my son started playing football...thats my get away! I also go watch my nephew play football, his teams #1 in the state for class B in NYS...he plays for Maine-Endwell out of section 4.

These guys dont let me down like those over paid losers @ 1 Bills dr!

My son plays for Sweet Home.. We will be making our first trip to the "Ralph" of the year this friday night when they play WSE for the class A sectional Championship..The last time I went to the the "Ralph" was last yr when they played Will South... Its much more fun watching your son play than anything else...

I wont pay to watch these version of the Buffalo Bills, actually I wont pay to see the Bills until they get a new owner..

Btw, anyone saying the Bills don't mean as much to them will be peeing themselves if (and it's a big if) they ever make the playoffs again. It's like breaking up with a girl and saying you didn't really like her that much in the 1st place.

Think the Quebec Nordiques fans pissed themselves when the Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup? Don't think so. Look at the facts: the Bills' future is not in buffalo.

Think the Quebec Nordiques fans pissed themselves when the Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup? Don't think so. Look at the facts: the Bills' future is not in buffalo.

the facts that every article that has ever mentioned a team leaving to play in LA has NEVER included the buffalo bills?

the fact that if you look at a list of cities that had teams when the NFL was formed, each city (aside from LA) still has a team, meaning LA is the only city in the history of the National Football League to permanently lose a team? (but will be getting one back...)

the facts that people step forward every other month to say theyre willing to pony up cash, and the bills need to stay in buffalo?

the fact that the commish wants the team to stay in buffalo?

or are there some OTHER facts that you alone are privy to that you would care to share with us?

the facts that every article that has ever mentioned a team leaving to play in LA has NEVER included the buffalo bills?

the fact that if you look at a list of cities that had teams when the NFL was formed, each city (aside from LA) still has a team, meaning LA is the only city in the history of the National Football League to permanently lose a team? (but will be getting one back...)

the facts that people step forward every other month to say theyre willing to pony up cash, and the bills need to stay in buffalo?

the fact that the commish wants the team to stay in buffalo?

or are there some OTHER facts that you alone are privy to that you would care to share with us?

Stop using logic, this is the internet.