BYE week taught me something....

Blame the commish and better medical research. You basically aren't allowed to play defense. You can't practice tackling during the week and breathing on a receiver is a penalty.

thats a big part of it--agreed....but i also see so many game mgmt mistakes that a jr high coach wouldnt make.

Kids can watch the Bills & see that we need a new DC & QB, yet Buddy & Chan just keep on killing our hopes with the same old garbage. We will most likely end up as one of the five worst teams in the league this year, if not the worst. The way we have been playing, we will go winless in our division again.

Time to bring Polian back!

My overall caring has declined steadily over the last few years. I'm at the point now I realize the gm changes the coaching changes, player personnel none of it matters. Until the Bills have new ownership they'll be perennial losers. I'll still root for them on game day, but it is what it is.

Exactly. The current staff doesn't care. Wannstedt can't coach, should have been fired last week. Chan has no guts to fire him. He's a lameduck coach, and Buddy's picks don't seem to have brought any game changers. Sure looks like a franchise on an upswing.

This weekend I actually used Sunday Ticket as it was invented....130 New England kicking St. Loius' butt (game over)...1:31 Jets getting dominated by both Miami's offensive & defensive line, 1:50 Pittsburgh kicking RGIII's butt...2:00 New England increases their lead can anyone cover Gronk & has Brady been touched gotten dirty?????2:30 Man my friend from Philly texts me he isn't watching the Eagles game tune in to see Vick turning into Captain Checkdown - game over...3:00 Cleveland is hanging on in a monsoon slugfest similar to a Bills vs Browns game...3:15 Wow the Panthers suck...3:30 Reality sets in for Jacksonville...3:45 Depression sets in as I realize Miami, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, all are the Wildcard favorites. 3:50 make a spreadsheet of their remaining games & Buffalo's trying to find if/how we can sneak in to the playoffs...4:00 more coffee...this is tough considering Bills are going to be 3-6 in 14 days...Solution Bills must go 3-0 vs Miami & Colts, and can afford to lose one game to either NFC left on schedule to go 9-7 and have a slim chance at #6 Wild Card seed.

5:30 Dallas sucks....6:00 Giants are going to blow it...7:30 Romo returns to to form with his 4th pick.

9:00 - Why did the Bills not go after Peyton Manning??? 9:10 Eric Decker & Demaryius Thomas are better than Stevie - guess that's why...Drew Brees has got to be kicking himself for not signing that 1 year tender as the Saints look to be reverting back to NFC South doormats and Atlanta is younger at about every skill position. Brees in a San Francisco or Arizona uniform in 2013 would make great sense.

I had fun channel surfing on Sunday watching the other games. Seeing the other teams opens my eyes to just how bad the Bills are playing right now.

I had the exact opposite feeling. I guess it's the difference between a pessimist and optimist. The Cowboys looked like the worst team I have ever seen in the first half. The Chargers couldn't score a td against the Browns. The Redskins got smoked by Pitt and dropped like 10 passes. The Pack struggled to beat the Jags at home. The Colts with the great Luck needed overtime to score less than half the points the Bills led by awful Fitz did, etc. This league isn't that good right now.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I also enjoyed The Ticket. Red Zone was free this week and that is wild. Something I'd never do with the Bills on. Giants almost blew the spread. Chic. blew the spread so there was lots to watch. Still missed the Bills. And I saw lots of dropped passes. Lots of terrible passes and so I thought I was watching the Bills. We have the nack of being negitive on this site and some is deserved and some not. Lets switch Rex and Chan? Not! Enjoy OUR team.

My son plays for Sweet Home.. We will be making our first trip to the "Ralph" of the year this friday night when they play WSE for the class A sectional Championship..The last time I went to the the "Ralph" was last yr when they played Will South... Its much more fun watching your son play than anything else...

I wont pay to watch these version of the Buffalo Bills, actually I wont pay to see the Bills until they get a new owner..

Good luck my man!

The bye week taught me that the gambling is bad for my health... and my marriage!

I put in 2 if/comes and set it as Pats*/Chargers and Lions/Giants. Well the pats* came in and so did the lions but the chargers blew it (seriously giving 3 to the Browns and you couldn't cover that?!) so I had to stress through the entire Giants game as my friend who put the same bet in just a different order (pats*/Lions and Chargers/Giants) already knew he was good. I was so pissed thinking I was going to have to hear how I should have done it his way.

The Giants jump out to a huge lead! sigh of relief... Cowboys come all the way back! absolutely pissed... Giants stop them with a minute left. Yes!!! Cowboys have all 3 time outs and get the ball back. :censored: Dex Bryant Touchdown!!! :censored: :censored: He was out! YES!!!! game over I win!!! What a roller coaster ride as the Giants were giving 2.5!

The last 5 minutes of this happened at the restaurant after we had finished eating, and it took FOREVER! My wife said "you are making me hate sports." I made her wait a good 20 minutes after dinner at a restaurant yelling at the tv, and needless to say she was not happy 0:) . Which means I had to temper my happiness/excitedness/holy sheet can you believe what happenedness as well as the phone calls I got and say I'm sorry but thank you... and split my winnings with her so I can do it all again next week :devil:

Edited by section122

Stop using logic, this is the internet.

That's not logic... those are loosely quoted opinions and very thinly spread hope that the team doesn't leave Buffalo. The truth is that Russ Brandon and company have created such a miserable product that it will make them leaving so much easier on the community. You can't possibly think of another team that would have no problems unplugging itself from a community. team with no long term lease, and better yet, and aging facility?.... check. Aging owner with an iron clad plan to create a highest bidder war for future ownership? check. dying market that's been all but abandoned by industry, the state from a resources standpoint, and it's own population? check. AND now a fanbase that has become for all intents and purposes, completely apathetic towards its performance? check.

The writing is on the wall, ignore it if you want, but this team will not be here for very long, and if you think they are, or even care about you and your loyalty, you've got a big surprise waiting for you at the end of the NFL tunnel, and yes.... it's a train.

Sadly it's true, the NFL is a joke, a step above WWE and right on par with Disneyworld. I mean after you have been there

a couple of times, do you really want to go a third..forth time? Unless you have kids or are a serious geek and in need of help,

no, you don't. That is what the NFL has become to me, a cookie cutter product served to us neatly packaged and homoginized

for our ready regurgitation. The games are not about teams anymore, but about individual marquee matchups between two

QB's, fantasy stats, and the like, they do in deed want us to have an allegiance to the leauge as a whole, and not with

one particular team, but enjoy the whole NFL experience, puuuulease!!!

Edited by Tu-Toned