Top Heisman QB's 2012

T master

Seeing as we all think QB this year in the draft i was thinking what might we have to pick from ?

#1) Colin Klein - SR - is the top Heisman candidate at QB - He is 6'5" 226 SR from K State

Rating ---- Yds ----- TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP %

175.8 1397 10 2 70.5

Rushing ---- 551 14 YPC / 5

#2) Mani Teo - LB - SR - ND

#3) Kenjon Barner - RB - SR - Ore .

#4) A . J . McCarron - JR - Ala is the #2 QB in the running for 2012 - 6'4" 210 lbs

Rating ---- YDs ---- TD's ---- INT ---- CMP %

183.8 1476 16 5 68.8

Not a rushing QB

#5) Braxton Miller - Sophmore - Ohio State (not coming out)

#6) Geno Smith - QB - Sr - WV is the third QB in the Heisman race - 6'3" 214 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ----TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP%

172 2414 26 2 74.2

good rushing QB !!!

#7)Matt Barkley - Sr - USC - he is the #4 QB in the Heisman race - 6'2" 230 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ---- TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP%

164.1 1773 22 6 65.7

The only thing that scares me is our luck with west coast QB's has sucked !! Can you say Rob Johnson ??

#8) Seth Dodge - QB - SR - Texas Tech - 6'1" 200 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ---- TD's ---- CMP%

???? 2209 28 70.8

Well there's our QB choices from the top picks this year , there are of coarse others that will be coming out but i'm tired 7 i'm going to bed so you all can do your own dad gum research !!

Who do you choose for the Bills future QB - Go up & get em Buddy We need him !!!!

He's not a Heisman candidate, but I like Tyler Wilson, QB Arkansas. The redshirt senior leads the SEC in passing yards, passing yards per game and touchdowns per game, and is third in pass efficiency this season. He has completed 60.5 percent of his passes for 1,657 yards and 14 touchdowns, playing in only six games after missing one with a concussion. After a slow start for Wilson and the Razorbacks, the senior QB has turned it around in the last few weeks before having a bye last weekend. Wilson is ranked as the No. 12 overall prospect and is the third-highest ranked QB in CBSSports.com's latest player rankings.

Geno Smith looks to be the man who will get drafted #1. Being a Notre Dame fan I was impressed with Landry Jones arm. Doing more research on Jones you'll find he's also the prototype in size 6'4 230 and a decent athelete. I would have liked to see a Geno game between now and January.

The kid at Kansas State reminds me of a better Tebow, which means we should pass.

Barkley is alright but is height 6'2 & weight 230 is the same as Fitzpatrick. I will hold my judgement till after the Notre Dame defense gets him. I suspect Landry Jones will end up with better numbers and pass the "eye ball" test when compared to Barkley.

Geno Smith has a great arm & is very accurate. You don't pass for over 650 yrds & 8 tds in a game unless you're doing something right. He is the real deal!

It ain't his arm and accuracy that piques my interest. It's his understanding of defensive schemes that I love about the kid. He's playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

GO BILLS!!!

David Klinger says hi.

David Klingler was dumb as a stump at the QB position. Geno Smith could be an OC right now.

GO BILLS!!!

Geno Smith has a great arm & is very accurate. You don't pass for over 650 yrds & 8 tds in a game unless you're doing something right. He is the real deal!

- great Baylor game and nothing else hope we dont play Texas Tech or K State........Landry Jones has a WEAK arm and the track record of Heisman trophy winners is terrible

I like the kid from Alabama.

Me too! A lot!... :thumbsup:

But he's only a redshirt Soph...He could come out...But it's not likely... :cry:

McCarron and Barkley are the poster boys for system QBs.

Barkley maybe...But McCarron has serious game if you ask me...I like that Kid a lot...But I already said that... :lol:

- great Baylor game and nothing else hope we dont play Texas Tech or K State........Landry Jones has a WEAK arm and the track record of Heisman trophy winners is terrible

Great Baylor game and nothing else? Geno Smith's Baylor game was one for the ages. It was one of the best of ALL TIME and NO QB should be held to that continuing standard. It is literally impossible to maintain.

If you're suggesting that Geno Smith hasn't played very well other than that game, I'd suggest you aren't that familiar with his work. I first started watching him last year and his game against LSU, a VASTLY superior defensive team and one that played for the national championship, was all I needed to know about how this kid sees the game. He's a GREAT college QB with off the charts intelligence. He sees the game as well as Luck, Griffin, or any other QB to come out in a while.

We should be so luck to get him.

GO BILLS!!!

Geno Smith looks to be the man who will get drafted #1. Being a Notre Dame fan I was impressed with Landry Jones arm. Doing more research on Jones you'll find he's also the prototype in size 6'4 230 and a decent athelete. I would have liked to see a Geno game between now and January.

The kid at Kansas State reminds me of a better Tebow, which means we should pass.

Barkley is alright but is height 6'2 & weight 230 is the same as Fitzpatrick. I will hold my judgement till after the Notre Dame defense gets him. I suspect Landry Jones will end up with better numbers and pass the "eye ball" test when compared to Barkley.

Geno Smith could be a heck of a Pro QB if he gets in the right system...Right now, even after a couple so-so games, I can't see how Smith does not go #1 overall...

I'll wait to see how that kid from Kansas St throws it in a Combine, or Private Workout...It's hard to tell in that Offense who he would be in the NFL...It does not take much to be a better Passer than Tebow...So we'll see...

Barkley and Jones do nothing for me...I'm not a big fan of either as NFL Prospects...I don't like Barkley's size as well, and I don't think he's got a great arm...I definitely worry that he would not have a "throwing in WNY" arm...He is tough though...Jones?...meh...He could end up being OK...But he needs a lot of work...IMHO, if you get Jones in the 4th or later, it's a good pick...Before that...Pass...Right now at least...

The kid with the best arm seems to be Bray...He can sling it....But he needs work too...I think Bray's upside is higher than Barkley, or Jones...

This QB crop only get interesting if McCarron comes out...Otherwise it's Geno, and a whole bunch of praying...

That's just my opinion... B-)

Seeing as we all think QB this year in the draft i was thinking what might we have to pick from ?

#1) Colin Klein - SR - is the top Heisman candidate at QB - He is 6'5" 226 SR from K State

Rating ---- Yds ----- TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP %

175.8 1397 10 2 70.5

Rushing ---- 551 14 YPC / 5

#2) Mani Teo - LB - SR - ND

#3) Kenjon Barner - RB - SR - Ore .

#4) A . J . McCarron - JR - Ala is the #2 QB in the running for 2012 - 6'4" 210 lbs

Rating ---- YDs ---- TD's ---- INT ---- CMP %

183.8 1476 16 5 68.8

Not a rushing QB

#5) Braxton Miller - Sophmore - Ohio State (not coming out)

#6) Geno Smith - QB - Sr - WV is the third QB in the Heisman race - 6'3" 214 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ----TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP%

172 2414 26 2 74.2

good rushing QB !!!

#7)Matt Barkley - Sr - USC - he is the #4 QB in the Heisman race - 6'2" 230 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ---- TD's ---- INT's ---- CMP%

164.1 1773 22 6 65.7

The only thing that scares me is our luck with west coast QB's has sucked !! Can you say Rob Johnson ??

#8) Seth Dodge - QB - SR - Texas Tech - 6'1" 200 lbs

Rating ---- YD's ---- TD's ---- CMP%

???? 2209 28 70.8

Well there's our QB choices from the top picks this year , there are of coarse others that will be coming out but i'm tired 7 i'm going to bed so you all can do your own dad gum research !!

Who do you choose for the Bills future QB - Go up & get em Buddy We need him !!!!

I'm not quite sure where you got the 16/5 TD/INT line for McCarron but he actually has 18 TD and ZERO INTs this year. Much more impressive stat.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.