Buffalo Is Going To Beat Houston

It could happen. A major bye week reset. Sort of like the Raven's game in 2010 when everyone was convinced it would be a blowout but the Bills were an OT Shawn Nelson "lift and separate" fumble from getting a shootout win. There isn't any other decent 2012 team that I have seen play less over the last couple of years than the Houston Texans but I know they made Flacco look really bad last week. No doubt Wade Philips can coach defense.

Getting Glenn and Urbik back would be a big lift if they've recovered enough. Competant o-line play is huge on the road. Maybe the defense we were hoping for shows up. The Titans game was a bad, bad loss. The worst of the season, IMO, as far as giving away one they should have banked and putting them off track. Now they need to get one that we all think they won't. Winning the turnover battle along with some great special teams play are likley mandatory.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

I sure hope you're right, brother.

I will eat my shoes if we beat Houston

Werner Herzog managed.

I have always tried to make it to any road game that comes my way....and gone to quite a few others...I have been lucky, cuz they have won more than they lost on my road trips...but nothing worse than spending money you shouldn't spend, spending an entire day to drive back and forth, only to see them get blown out...the Dallas game last year comes to mind...bad feeling. Also, for me, the Texans game will likely be the only game (besides the Thursday nighter) that I can watch from the comfort of my own living room...I am so torn. Money is tight..if I go, it is not just buying a ticket for me, but for my girlfriend too...decisions, decisions.....

True that... much as I hate Texas sometimes, they do have an abundance of natural beauty!

they are going to take it and you will be glad you were there to witness it live

I feel like rooting for the Idaho Potatoes in this one (had to change the name as it still pains me to cheer on a Texas team), which probably will doom them and they'll lose. I think they're a SB contender, and have always liked Wade. His failure here was he didn't stand up to management ( well one of his failures) ... (and I hope you all remember that when complaining about an absentee owner - that's a good thing ... Frickin Rob Johnson ick still makes me sick) until he was asked to fire one of his coaches.

All that being said, their varying style of defense will confuse Harvard, and JJ Watt will eat his lunch (maybe even pick off one of those screen passes and take it to the house). Arian Foster and Matt Schaub will carve up the defense, and no adjustments will be made to stop them. I prefer to be a realist, this team is not good enough to hang with them.

If our biggest problem was our linebackers, we would be 5-2

Their weakest group overall is the linebackers.

By far.

Two of them don't belong in the NFL. They are practice squad caliber. The 3rd is at best an average NFL linebacker, and I don't think he is that, anymore. Obviously the backups are hideous.

The Miami Thursday night game WILL be an important game once again. The season seems to be dead to a lot of people and with hockey on life support, the Bills will make it an interesting December after all. Congrats to the Bills for an incredible victory!

Can I have some of whatever you're on?

Just want to remind you people that there is a victory in store for the Bills this Sunday. Keep the faith, Next year, they will not whiff on the DC and a QB will be drafted in the first round. Until then, try to enjoy the season with the hand that has been dealt. The season is not over, not yet. The Bills are not lying down against Houston - 24-23 Buff

This is great news. I had written it off until getting this inside scoop. Should I watch anyway? What's the score? How much to rent your time machine?

Bills getting 10 points with O/U 47.

The Billievers here must be jumping all over that line ;)

Thanks for the heads up, I thought that hint was funny. Honestly, there is nobody else that I would rather play over the next 2 weeks than the Texans and the Pats. I love playing the best teams because it is the only true measuring stick that tells you where the team stands. The Bills failed miserably against the first 2 tests and now is the time to find out the answers. Adversity and the loss of another season is staring them right in the face so let's see what they have. Almost every one of them has been called out and for a defense that looks like it should be A LOT more talented, I am anxious to see the results. There would be nothing worse than to play a team like Jax this Sunday so enjoy the battle.

Thanks for the heads up, I thought that hint was funny. Honestly, there is nobody else that I would rather play over the next 2 weeks than the Texans and the Pats. I love playing the best teams because it is the only true measuring stick that tells you where the team stands. The Bills failed miserably against the first 2 tests and now is the time to find out the answers. Adversity and the loss of another season is staring them right in the face so let's see what they have. Almost every one of them has been called out and for a defense that looks like it should be A LOT more talented, I am anxious to see the results. There would be nothing worse than to play a team like Jax this Sunday so enjoy the battle.

i will try. Houston is one of the best. Buffalo will not lie down for this one. even if they get whooped on, i fully expect them to man up and give it their all.

And you are right, we will find out who can actually call them self an NFL caliber player and who is collecting a paycheck.

I will continue to have high expectations right till sunday afternoon kickoff.

Arian Foster will embarrass the Bills this Sunday and I'm sure Wade will do his best to exact revenge on the Bills by unleashing JJ Watt and his D. This could be very ugly. God Help The Bills. Bill over Texans....Heart says maybe while The Head says NFW!!!

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Put the negativity aside and just tell yourself that the whole season depends on this game. When they win, continue it for the next week. The Bills WILL be back in the race. Fitz has played his worst, Mario has played his worst, Anderson has played his worst. These are not bad players, they have just played badly for various reasons. The line is healthy, the defense will rise and thes rest is history. Watch for Fitz to have his best day thus far. It is coming indeed.....

One thing for sure that you can take to the bank is that unlike other games this year Mario will show up at this one . As Andre Ware said in his interview on WGR 55 that the bigger the game thats when Mario shows up ..

How much bigger a game can it be for him ? He wants to show the people in Houston what they let go , so i think this week people will be singing his praises not only in B/Lo (but in Houston too) & will give the credit to him getting his wrist looked at & that he will be back to player we thought ...

But if what Andre Ware said is true it may take 1 or 2 games but he will disappear again .

What we need is for Bruce to come back & show him how it's done . I heard stories back when Bruce was playing of how he would break stair master machines , that is work ethic & passion something that Mario apparently lacks or is at lacking consistency in !!

GO BILLS !!!!!

Edited by T master

One thing for sure that you can take to the bank is that unlike other games this year Mario will show up at this one . As Andre Ware said in his interview on WGR 55 that the bigger the game thats when Mario shows up ..

How much bigger a game can it be for him ?

Considerably bigger assuming his head isn't firmly planted inside his own ass.

The Jets and Pats* games were considerably bigger. And the two games following the Texans game (Pats* and Miami) are both considerably bigger.

My statements however make the assumption that he gives a **** about the team and not just his own ego.

I admire your optimism but I doubt they win. In fact I will go as far as to say they will lose this week, they will lose next week @ NE, we will lose the Thursday Night game against Miami & we will also get beat @ Indy Thanksgiving Weekend which will squarely put us at another meaningless December here in Orchard Park.

Do you also believe this? http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ