Tweet about Vince Young (in town).

Kevin

: Airport sighting! RT VY walked through the gate with his hood up. Almost trying to sneak into #Buffalo #BillsMafia #Confirmed

I deleted the names of the twitter handles involved. Saw it and thought I would share it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Tarvaris Jackson is REALLY not working out and they want to wipe their hands of the experiment. Maybe Thigpen is REALLY looking bad in practice. Worse than usual. Maybe one of them got hurt recently. Who knows. If we need a QB, it's obvious this staff prefers to call guys that they've already worked with recently (i.e. Shawne Merriman, Johnny White, etc.). If any of those scenarios are what's going on, I wouldn't be opposed.

I don't know why we cut him in the first place....but dear lord if we now bring him back to start after he was cut you have to wonder how over their heads is the brass at one bills drive. Who is calling the shots?????

Yeah. Chan is really starting to scare me. I think this guy waaay over his head. His personnel decisions have been questionable from the Start.