Mario Williams considering wrist surgery (now confirmed)

buffalo1983

Slow white guy who's short on talent, yet big on fans' dreams.

generally yes but there's some exceptions to players of any race if they played for a college in the wny area or have training camp hype like roosevelt, easley. Then you got your guys with names like Tank Carder. Various players who where 3rd-5th string players. Oh and punters.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but just because the coach is upstairs doesnt mean Wanny thinks he better than the players. Lots of coaches do it. Me thinks your reaching for a reason to hate today

Thought I don't disagree it's a reach, I feel like this is a "boss is looking over my shoulder" situation. If he's there, he should be in their face. He's not so the accountability is lowered IMO.

Thought I don't disagree it's a reach, I feel like this is a "boss is looking over my shoulder" situation. If he's there, he should be in their face. He's not so the accountability is lowered IMO.

that assumes a lot about the nature of the team, which we just dont know. with position coaches, and a head coach, and your DC watching/just a call away and still in your face at halftime and immediately following the game... there should still be plenty of accountability if things are functioning right.

that assumes a lot about the nature of the team, which we just dont know. with position coaches, and a head coach, and your DC watching/just a call away and still in your face at halftime and immediately following the game... there should still be plenty of accountability if things are functioning right.

Assuming is all we can really do but the nature of the comments made by players (Kyle Williams quote comes to mind) make me believe that they aren't feeling/putting accountability on themselves.

The more I read of these little ways that MW goes about things, the less impressed I am with the man and the player. I think the Bills should take him out of the starting line up and bring him in on passing downs or other sub packages. Maybe if he watches the game from the sidelines a little bit he'll rediscover some of his passion for the game, assuming he ever had any. He strikes me as extremely indifferent.

GO BILLS!!!

Chan Gailey called into question a report Sunday that defensive end Mario Williams was dealing with a torn ligament in his left wrist.

“I haven’t heard anything about that,” the Buffalo Bills’ coach said. “I don’t know where that came from, but I’ve heard nothing of that sort.”

ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Sunday cited a source within the Bills’ organization in reporting that was the nature of Williams’ injury.

“I had heard nothing about a ligament,” Gailey said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121105/SPORTS/121109550/1004

Chan Gailey called into question a report Sunday that defensive end Mario Williams was dealing with a torn ligament in his left wrist.

“I haven’t heard anything about that,” the Buffalo Bills’ coach said. “I don’t know where that came from, but I’ve heard nothing of that sort.”

ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Sunday cited a source within the Bills’ organization in reporting that was the nature of Williams’ injury.

“I had heard nothing about a ligament,” Gailey said.

http://www.buffalone.../121109550/1004

I'm keep waiting for the day when a reporter asks a question and Gaily's face lights up and he gets really excited and yells out, "HEY, I ACTUALLY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE!!!!"

I've never seen a coach know so little about the goings on of his team.

I'm keep waiting for the day when a reporter asks a question and Gaily's face lights up and he gets really excited and yells out, "HEY, I ACTUALLY KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS ONE!!!!"

Watch a Belicheck interview

Shocking that a coach wouldnt want to tell teams what injury to target. I mean there wasnt recently a bounty scandal and talk of going after a guys head because he recently had a concussion.

I love the fact Gailey is vague. dont give the opponent any other advantage than you have to

Watch a Belicheck interview

Shocking that a coach wouldnt want to tell teams what injury to target. I mean there wasnt recently a bounty scandal and talk of going after a guys head because he recently had a concussion.

I love the fact Gailey is vague. dont give the opponent any other advantage than you have to

Vague and saying "I don't know" aren't the same thing. He could say, "I'm aware of the situation but as it concerns a medical condition I'm not at liberty to say - you'll have to ask Mario." That's gives a much different impression of how in control a team is than, "I've not heard anything about that, I don't know."

Leadership has a lot to do with projecting an image of strength - Gailly doesn't do that. What Gaily does is nothing like what Belichick does.

I have the feeling that most of the coaches on teams that are losing more than they're winning sound similar - execution , consistency, assignments, 60 minutes, everyone including me, keep working at it- I really don't understand why we interview coaches and players when they are losing, what do we expect them to say " well I stink at play calling, Joe is eating himself out of a job, Bill cares more about pimping his ride than football, Manny got old, Ernie is dumb as a rock, and those are our best players the other guys suck" it would be entertaining for the the few days before the coach got fired.