Could the Raiders Get Jairus Byrd from Bills?

ALF

The season is over and Byrd is gone at the end of the season. If you don't think you can sign him and don't want to use the franchise tag - trade him.

I hope not, Levitre either... but given the current state of affairs, I wouldn't be surprised.

It wouldn't surprise me one bit to see the Bills trade Byrd for Derek Hagan. It's exactly what I have come to expect from this organization.

Holy ****...that would be funny... :lol:

Save us Kevin Costner!

Edited by Buftex

He has had a couple timely picks this season, but he is not really all that good. Last season, he was terrible. Plus, he is somewhat injury prone. We are going to bottom out again soon, so I say trade him!

Wrong, he might have been our best all around defender last season. Turned into a solid run support safety. His INTs weren't there, but his all around play went up markedly imo.

The season is over and Byrd is gone at the end of the season. If you don't think you can sign him and don't want to use the franchise tag - trade him.

Yep. But knowing the Bills MO, they will say nothing high enough was offered, not resign him, and get NOTHING in return.