BILLS v. TITANS, Oct 21: Game Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fred had to get out of bounds

Why? It was 3rd and 9 on the play and he was short of the 1st. Getting out of bounds there just gives the Titans a shot at a KO return after the FG. FJ has great game awareness, he knows what he's doing.

I take it back. That penalty was bad and I just hate the empty backfield.

I absolutely hate the empty backfield on 3rd downs and 3 or less and the Bills do it all the time. So frustrating. They don't even give the appearance of a run.

OK. One thing is becoming clear. This offense is very good when Fred and CJ are both in the game. I wonder how good they would be if they still had David Nelson and a healthy OL.

I'd say one maybe both those drives that resulted in field goals result in touchdowns instead. People don't realize how big of a loss that is to this offense, but outside of CJ and Fred Nelson is probably the 3rd most important cog in the machine.

I will say this: given how quick Buddy has been on pulling the trigger with other guys....I wouldn't be surprised if he gives Chan the nudge on Wannstedt sooner rather than later.

As bad as they've been and as frustrating as it is to watch I don't see them pulling the plug on a coach unless they're officially eliminated from the playoffs.

I'd say one maybe both those drives that resulted in field goals result in touchdowns instead. People don't realize how big of a loss that is to this offense, but outside of CJ and Fred Nelson is probably the 3rd most important cog in the machine.

It's true, Nelson was a huge loss. I wrote "devastating" at the time, and I'm sticking by it. Regardless, how is our defense so miserable?

I realize it.

Been saying it for a while now. Nelson was Fitz's safety...throw. :lol: Ball can be high, low, behind him, and he still gets it. :lol:

anyone think there's a chance the Bills might throw a few more blitzs, a few stunts, anything that might cause some heartburn for the titans offense in the 2nd half?????????????????????

I have no idea why we don't try the blitz. Obviously, it doesn't matter how many we have back in our secondary. Bring some heat, Wanny.