Fitz Supporters Anonymous - First Meeting

Thus far I see some decent velocity on Fitz' throws....and accurate. Tom Brady he is not...but looks promising. Ohhh wait- when he throws that first ball into the ground or a pick, I'll be kicked out of this meeting...but, of course, Wanny's cheesecloth defensive scheme gets a pass.

Fitz is en fuego today....a very good day for Your group.....two more weeks like this and I might even join

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thus far I see some decent velocity on Fitz' throws....and accurate. Tom Brady he is not...but looks promising. Ohhh wait- when he throws that first ball into the ground or a pick, I'll be kicked out of this meeting...but, of course, Wanny's cheesecloth defensive scheme gets a pass.

It doesn't get a pass because NOBODY here thinks they are good, therefore NO ARGUMENT. As for Fitz, endless debate. I'll take his effort so far today every Sunday and not complain.

Edit: the one time in my life I give the guy some praise, he effs us again. Man I hate having Fitz as our QB.

Edited by Marauder24

It doesn't get a pass because NOBODY here thinks they are good, therefore NO ARGUMENT. As for Fitz, endless debate. I'll take his effort so far today every Sunday and not complain.

Even if he threw a pick in this next series, the first half defensive game plan hurt our chances. Pathetic.

I don't think anyone is arguing about the defense. Anyone. You CAN have more than one thing wrong with a team.

Even if he threw a pick in this next series, the first half defensive game plan hurt our chances. Pathetic.

You were saying?

The game has 1:08 left...

I'm watching the game on my iPhone and it reads,

"3rd and 7 at BUF 39:

(Shotgun) R.Fitzpatrick pass short right intended for D.Jones INTERCEPTED by J.McCourty (D.Morgan) at TEN 48. J.McCourty to TEN 48 for no gain (D.Jones). D.Jones underthrown along sideline."

I love this pro Fitz stuff, but-- he might of just gave away the game AGAIN!

I'll take that performance by Fitz over the sieve on defense any day of the week...get an original defensive scheme and then we can talk about Fitz' one pick....ohhhh, a bad pick at a bad time?? It was kind of an inopportune time to allow an 85 yd run and 3 different 25+ yd runs and a 15 yd TD pass on 4th and 2, wasn't it??

I feel the same way. Fitz put SJ13 and Chandler on the map. CJ has shown himself to be an able receiver out of the backfield when isolated on a LB and TJ is quietly learning the offense and is a bona fide deep threat. Once our "Fab Five" O Line return fully, I see this offense opening up...Let's go Fitz.

Sorry man....Fitz didn't put anyone on the map. Those guys are the best receivers on the team and in spite of how sorry Fitz is, they've become somewhat successful (If you're talking about getting paid then very successful). He loses games. Frequently.

I'll take that performance by Fitz over the sieve on defense any day of the week...get an original defensive scheme and then we can talk about Fitz' one pick....ohhhh, a bad pick at a bad time?? It was kind of an inopportune time to allow an 85 yd run and 3 different 25+ yd runs and a 15 yd TD pass on 4th and 2, wasn't it??

Hey, wake the eff up! Nobody is arguing about how the D sucked! They were horrible! But they stopped Ten on 4th down and Fitz GAVE them the ball back!

Fitz choked, but the defense lost us the game. It was in grasp, and Fitz dropped it. A position he should have never been put in. I know we need an upgrade at QB but we need more then that.

No question this team should have drafted a rookie QB to develop the last 3 years, but didn't! This HC decided to invest his future in Fitz, and Fitz showed today he can manage the game. He just can't carry it at all.

But the defense continues to be unbelievably bad. I suppose I'll stop calling for wannstooges head if he can keep losing the Bills games. That way at least they get a shot at a decent rookie QB this next draft

I don't understand why people feel it can't be multiple things. Yes the D sucks, but so does Fitz.

The game is 60 minutes. Regardless of how he played the first 55, the last 5 still count. And the last 5 decided the game. That's who your qb is.

Support him all you want, but you are crazy

Hey, wake the eff up! Nobody is arguing about how the D sucked! They were horrible! But they stopped Ten on 4th down and Fitz GAVE them the ball back!

I'm awake brother...if we pulled that game off, you'd say Fitz was ok...as it stands, one INT vs 3 TD's is not good enough for you...but if he had 3 TD's and Tenn had 200 yds rushing would you be happy?? If we are talking about the success of this team, the defense is inextricably part of this debate.

I'm awake brother...if we pulled that game off, you'd say Fitz was ok...as it stands, one INT vs 3 TD's is not good enough for you...but if he had 3 TD's and Tenn had 200 yds rushing would you be happy?? If we are talking about the success of this team, the defense is inextricably part of this debate.

Fitz cost the Bills the game at the end....did you see him throw the INT? We would have won if he didn't pull that garbage. That's exactly what he is....garbage.

Fitz cost the Bills the game at the end....did you see him throw the INT? We would have won if he didn't pull that garbage. That's exactly what he is....garbage.

Frez- you are obviously not here for support....open your eyes and look at the game in its totality.

Any beeping thing but a turnover in that situation.....Fitz cannot be trusted to make a good decision when it's most important. Harvard Smart does not equal Football smart. He must go.

Frez- you are obviously not here for support....open your eyes and look at the game in its totality.

I understand Fitz is all we have....yea...GO BILLS! Guess what......he isn't GOOD ENOUGH. Take your Fitzy sun glasses off and look at him for what he really is.

I don't understand why people feel it can't be multiple things. Yes the D sucks, but so does Fitz.

The game is 60 minutes. Regardless of how he played the first 55, the last 5 still count. And the last 5 decided the game. That's who your qb is.

Support him all you want, but you are crazy

I cant blame this loss on Fitz. He was great all day and made one mistake. The guy isnt perfect, we all know that. The D needs to start playing defense at all in any capacity in a game this year. You cant expect Fitz to throw 5 TDs each week. Rodgers and Brees are the only qbs that do that

I understand Fitz is all we have....yea...GO BILLS! Guess what......he isn't GOOD ENOUGH. Take your Fitzy sun glasses off and look at him for what he really is.

Eli Manning throws 2 picks today...can his a$$....you guys do recall this is a team sport, correct?? Use your minds and stop looking for an easy excuse....look at Aaron Williams, our safeties, wide open TE's in the middle of our zone and our own $100 million dollar man...then you'll see that Fitz' performance today with a Houston or Giants defense would equal a win. That INT by Fitz would have been garbage time yardage for any other team with an average defense. Not the Bills and our fearless mustached leader in the booth.

I cant blame this loss on Fitz. He was great all day and made one mistake. The guy isnt perfect, we all know that. The D needs to start playing defense at all in any capacity in a game this year. You cant expect Fitz to throw 5 TDs each week. Rodgers and Brees are the only qbs that do that

And I don't either. I applaud what he did to get us to the end of the game, I do. I was happy with him. But regardless of how they got to those last 5 minutes, that's where he needs to step it up and he doesn't time and time again. His mistakes also lose this game. I say also again because of the D. Whether he threw 1 or 5 TD's in this game, he can't have those last 2 drives, he just can't. And unfortunately, those last 2 drives is who is as ultimately as a QB once all the games are over

Eli Manning throws 2 picks today...can his a$$....you guys do recall this is a team sport, correct?? Use your minds and stop looking for an easy excuse....look at Aaron Williams, our safeties, wide open TE's in the middle of our zone and our own $100 million dollar man...then you'll see that Fitz' performance today with a Houston or Giants defense would equal a win. That INT by Fitz would have been garbage time yardage for any other team with an average defense. Not the Bills and our fearless mustached leader in the booth.

Eli also won the game on the last drive. That's the difference. I don't care if Fitz throws 6 ints. If he takes care of the game when it matters, then he can be a qb for my team. But he can't and he proves that almost every week