any good college games tonight?

drinkTHEkoolaid

Heck yeah! Huge game between Florida and the Gamecocks at 330p, and then another game that is very interesting at 7pm when Geno Smith and WVA meets undefeated Kansas State. There are other games that promise to be worth watching, too, but these are the two I'm most interested in. There are a lot of folks on TBD who are becoming, or have been, very high on Geno Smith.

The game last night had some interest. Nassib and Lemon for Syracuse looked like good late round pickups for the Bills. While they were playing dreadful UCONN, the corners for UCONN are very good, and Nassib looked good under pressure, Lemon could become the next Wes Welker with his ability to make a play and run. But as Ajzepp said, there is a ton to watch for today. Esp. the WVU game, and of course, always watch the ND game to see how Teio (sp) is playing at LB.

Heck yeah! Huge game between Florida and the Gamecocks at 330p, and then another game that is very interesting at 7pm when Geno Smith and WVA meets undefeated Kansas State. There are other games that promise to be worth watching, too, but these are the two I'm most interested in. There are a lot of folks on TBD who are becoming, or have been, very high on Geno Smith.

Florida Players, with jersey numbers:

Jelani Jenkins (Jr.) Florida OLB43 3
Sharrif Floyd (Jr.) Florida 6'3" 298 DT43 73
Dominique Easley (Jr.) Florida 6'2" 286 DT43 2
Matt Elam (Jr.) Florida 5'10" 206 SS 22
Mike Gillislee Florida 5'11" 210 RB 23
Xavier Nixon Florida 6'5" 292 LOT 73
Jordan Reed (Jr.) Florida 6'3" 243 QB 11

Cocks:

Marcus Lattimore South Carolina 6'0" 232 RBF 21
Devin Taylor South Carolina 6'6" 260 DE43 OLB34 98
DeVonte Holloman South Carolina 6'2" 232 SS 21
T.J. Johnson South Carolina 6'5" 318 OC 55
D.J. Swearinger South Carolina 6'0" 210 FS 36

West Virginia:

Geno Smith West Virginia 6'3" 220 QB  12
Tavon Austin  West Virginia 5'9" 176 WRS  1

KSU:

Arthur Brown  Kansas State 6'1" 228 OLB  4
Collin Klein Kansas State 6'3" 225 QB  7

Edited by Astrobot

right now tamu vs lsu. jonny football looking very mortal today. close game

Johnny Football is 19 and can still make more throws than our starting QB. I got to watch him in high school at Kerrville Tivy. I think he'll be a player but his size will be something that scouts don't like a la Russell Wilson. Had that chop block not occurred it would have been a much more interesting game in my opinion. But, yes, he looked mortal today, but will only improve.

Edited by SACTOBILLSFAN

I know he won't be in this year's draft class, but I just love watching USC defensive end Jadeveon Clowney. He'll likely enter next year as a junior, and I'd be willing to bet my Nate Odomes autographed football card that Clowney will be the 1st name called by the commissioner.

No doubt about it, Clowney is absolutely ridiculous

FSU vs Miami tonight at 8 on ABC. Watch Bjorn Werner (DT FSU) and hope we get him. OL is very young, still. DBs kinda s*ck. Emanuel is a great runner but can't really pass. LBs are promising.

FSU:

Bjoern Werner  Florida State 6'4" 273 DE43  95
Cornellius Carradine Florida State 6'4" 265 DE43  91
Xavier Rhodes Florida State 6'1" 215 CB  27
E.J. Manuel Florida State 6'4" 240 QB  3
Chris Thompson Florida State 5'8" 187 RBF  4
Everett Dawkins Florida State 6'2" 304 DT DE 93
Philip Thomas Fresno State 6'1" 215 SS  16

Miami:

Vaughn Telemaque Miami 6'2" 202 FS SS 7
Mike James Miami 5'1" 222 RB  5
Seantrel Henderson (Jr.) Miami (FL) 6'8" 350 OT OT 77

Oh man, Maryland burns the freshman QB redshirt on Rowe for the final drive, he gets the Terps inside the 10 in 30 seconds and the MD kicker from Australia shanks it off the left upright. bummer.

Meanwhile Mike Glennon of NC State has a great arm and should be considered by the Bills as their future QB. His WR's dropped a lot of passes today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.