SU Hoops 2012 edition...

The Poojer

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Just booked my flight to ATL. Expensive as !@#$, but hey, you only live once.

wow--I am impressed. Have a great time.

Great win against a nasty and physical Marquette team. i don't think there was a single rebound or loose ball that wasn't a fight. Boeheim did a great job coaching up this defense and preventing a repeat with Gardner.

Bring on Michigan/Florida. I think we could beat either team, though I'd prefer Florida.

I have been critical of McW earlier in the year but wow he has been great. Don't look past his defense and rebounding. Great surprise on the turn around this year!

Edited by sdevo

+2 on the happy to be wrong on mcw club. Attacking when he should & backing out when he should is frankly not the sort of intelligence I'm used to in an SU team.

Btw you're nuts to prefer Fla tomorrow imo; Michigan is the worst defensive team left by a mile.

+2 on the happy to be wrong on mcw club. Attacking when he should & backing out when he should is frankly not the sort of intelligence I'm used to in an SU team.

Btw you're nuts to prefer Fla tomorrow imo; Michigan is the worst defensive team left by a mile.

Burke kinda scares me. I could see Michigan just launch 35 threes and make a bunch to beat us.

wow--I am impressed. Have a great time.

Great win against a nasty and physical Marquette team. i don't think there was a single rebound or loose ball that wasn't a fight. Boeheim did a great job coaching up this defense and preventing a repeat with Gardner.

Bring on Michigan/Florida. I think we could beat either team, though I'd prefer Florida.

Thanks! Can't wait.

The defense has been unreal in the NCAAs - even Marquette, who was supposed to know how to "solve" the zone, looked lost for much of the game.

If you had told me three weeks ago that this team was FF bound, I'd have laughed at you.

Thanks! Can't wait.

The defense has been unreal in the NCAAs - even Marquette, who was supposed to know how to "solve" the zone, looked lost for much of the game.

If you had told me three weeks ago that this team was FF bound, I'd have laughed at you.

Make a sign. TBD ROCKS"" to take to the game!

Loved the 2 rows of alum...Leo, Pearl, Wallace, Herm, Moten.... awesome alumni support

You forgot DC!!! Hakim was there, as were Sherman and Billy Owens.

Make a sign. TBD ROCKS"" to take to the game!

Ha! I have to get tickets first!

Edited by bills44

i did forget DC, I thought it was Owens, didn't see Hak or Sherm there...i really think that is very cool...here's a nice article

http://www.syracuse.com/poliquin/index.ssf/2013/03/poliquin_six_former_orangemen.html#incart_river_default

You forgot DC!!! Hakim was there, as were Sherman and Billy Owens.

Ha! I have to get tickets first!