It's TJ time

Yep. I don't care if TJ has been running the scout team. Our starter can't connect on a pass beyond 10 yards. It's ridiculous.

..... by the way, why in the blue hell hasn't TJ started to take reps with the second team? It's not like Fitz ever gets taken out.

Beyond 10 yards? There were a couple inside 5 he missed. This game shouldn't have been close at all. Our wideouts were burning their dbs all game.

I think Chans just stashing TJ on the squad so that we don't have to pay Seatle a 6th round pick. But... After today and the last few combined with it all, I don't think Chan can sit comfortably knowing he could lose his job if he keeps Fitz in the game. The descision should be made. I'm guessing Fitz gets in this coming week against Tenn but with a bye after that, if he faulters again, TJ will start the week after the bye week.

agreed. if we had lost this game, i think gailey would have been more pressured to bench fitz. as it stands, fitz has bought himself some time. TJ cannot have played much worse then what we saw today. and the team's WR's and defense have got to be low on morale with the QB play

I like fitz but need a damn starting qb that will try to complete a pass more than five yards. Time to simplify the offense for TJ the Amish noodle is done

I just noticed you live in Raleigh, where do you go to watch the games? I used to go to Buff brothers, then went to Blincos for a while, now I just go to a friends place most of the time.

Chan knows his job is on the line. TJ will soon get more reps in practice.

Fitz is only starting because of Chan's love, but I see a divorce coming.

What makes you think TJ is better? Honest question.

Just because Fitz is struggling doesn't mean TJ is the fix. Things would get worse you know.

I like fitz but need a damn starting qb that will try to complete a pass more than five yards. Time to simplify the offense for TJ the Amish noodle is done

What evidence do you have that TJax can complete a pass past 5 yards?

This post takes some of our more knowledgeable well written, well thought-out posts on this board to new levels.

"I heard of this guy, start 'em. Get 'er Done!"

This post takes some of our more knowledgeable well written, well thought-out posts on this board to new levels.

From what I've seen of Tavaris' play he has a very good arm.

He has been studying the playbook for almost two months now and you still have to simplify it for him? If that is the case, he isn't worth the effort.

From what I've seen of Tavaris' play he has a very good arm.

You must not have been watching game film. I'm not sure what you were watching.

Here are his stats from his last 8 games.

17/27 - 217 0TD 0INT

12/24 - 148 1TD 2INT

14/30 - 144 Yards 2TD 1 INT

13/16 - 190 1TD 0 INT

21/32 - 224 1TD 0 INT

10/23 - 111 1TD 3INT

15/28 163 1TD 0 INT

22/40 - 271 1TD 1INT

Ugly Stats and more importantly I watched a portion of these games and he looked ugly doing it.

obviously hes not a savior, or he wouldnt have bounced around and been available so cheaply etc....

but its not like the guy has no resume and we are just guessing that he has a decent arm. i just dont think hed be a huge upgrade, but physically hes a little more talented in my unprofessional opinion.

Edited by NoSaint

obviously hes not a savior, or he wouldnt have bounced around and been available so cheaply etc....

but its not like the guy has no resume and we are just guessing that he has a decent arm.

His resume is horrible is my point and he barely uses his arm.

Anyone suggesting he start is on another planet with no connection to reality.

I am over Fitz. He has proved without a shadow of a doubt that he is not a starter in the NFL, a good backup QB, but not a starter.

TJax has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he should not ever play QB ever again for any NFL team ever. He is horrible.

Its a joke this horrible franchise traded for another retread, one that is clearly a waste of roster space.

On top of that, it is outrageous that silly, clueless people that want him to Start!

Edited by Why So Serious?