Bills sign OL Reggie Wells. Colin Brown to IR.

boyst

What the heck does Belinda mean?

Matrimony.

Remember when Marv tried to sign him as a RFA?

Yep. It was the same offseason in which he tried to sign Israel Idonije.

There was something about the structure of restricted free agents tenders which Marv thought that he could possibly exploit.

I can't remember if they changed the rules or not but Marv's attempts proved to be an unsuccessful ruse at navigating through the vagaries of free agency.

Belinda is used when the title of the post says it all. It goes way back to around the first few years of this board and if I recall correctly, it was used in jest to a poster named Belinda who got upset when there was no text in the post itself,

Who the !@#$ are you who knows that with only 18 posts?

Matrimony.

There was something about the structure of restricted free agents tenders which Marv thought that he could possibly exploit.

I can't remember if they changed the rules or not but Marv's attempts proved to be an unsuccessful ruse at navigating through the vagaries of free agency.

Whether it was a ruse or not, Arizona & Chicago matched the tenders, so it was moot.

I guess it's never too late :)

Aren't you supposed to only use Belinda in the subject line? I still use it that way when I email my team. I have them trained and they all know what it means now. If I send a note with the subject "short team meeting at 4 today- belinda" they all show up and they don't ask what Belinda is.

Love this place. Still.

Aren't you supposed to only use Belinda in the subject line? I still use it that way when I email my team. I have them trained and they all know what it means now. If I send a note with the subject "short team meeting at 4 today- belinda" they all show up and they don't ask what Belinda is.

Love this place. Still.

You are still coaching at collegiate level right? I don't think I'd be able to get away w/o scrutiny from the high schoolers on that one. Maybe that is a benefit you get with age :P

Funny thread, and what do you know, I have heard of him.

Who the !@#$ are you who knows that with only 18 posts?

I would have never explained that but to each his own (I had a different ID and quit the board in 2005 BTW).

I like Colin Brown he did very decent as a run blocker and okay as a pass blocker last year, I kind of wonder if Wells will see time this week (is he starting?). How bad is Urbik? Young backed up Brown on Sunday, am I right? I didn't notice, which I guess would be a good thing, sort of. The Oline having health issues again is not good to hear.

Edited by bowery4

Matrimony.

And matching Marv's contract offer ended up setting back Arizona for several years. Plus it arguably forced Marv to draft Levitre a couple years later, as Plan B. Ah Marv...