Let's say the bills bomb out... is anyone else

Jdragon2

seriously concerned that if a bona fide QB is staring us in the face that this regime will draft elsewhere?

I doubt we end up in a position to draft say, Geno Smith. But if we were given the oppurtunity to do so...I'm seriously concerned they would ignore that fact. They seem disgustingly solid on where they are at QB.

I think if anything that this group as a whole is looking for something specific from the Qb position, they saw it in Cam 2 yrs ago, and no one else that we are aware of. Geno, I believe, fits what they want in a QB, however, that could all change if Chan isnt the coach.

seriously concerned that if a bona fide QB is staring us in the face that this regime will draft elsewhere?

I doubt we end up in a position to draft say, Geno Smith. But if we were given the oppurtunity to do so...I'm seriously concerned they would ignore that fact. They seem disgustingly solid on where they are at QB.

No...2-14 gets us Geno (assuming we pick 1st)...Period, end of story... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Geno Smith is all ours if we finish 2-14. But with our luck, he'll pull an Elway and go play in the CFL or something to avoid this mess.

I don't see the Bills going 2-14. I can see 4-12 or 5-11. With "luck" 6-10.

They still have Tenn, Indy, then Jags, Rams (at home in December) And they could beat the Jets if the Jets are out of the playoffs then as well.

Edited by CodeMonkey

It's time for the Buffalose Bills to take their rightful place in the CFL and become the Toronto Maple Saplings. The Bills have no business being in the NFL except to allow other teams to enjoy winning seasons, and winning Super Bowls.

Our defense JUST might be better in the CFL. They'd have a better chance of getting off the field after two downs, that's for sure. Then again, the longer field means more turf they have to defend so it's a wash. What league is below the CFL?

GO BILLS!!!

It's time for the Buffalose Bills to take their rightful place in the CFL and become the Toronto Maple Saplings. The Bills have no business being in the NFL except to allow other teams to enjoy winning seasons, and winning Super Bowls.

Once and for all, tell us why you choose to post here, or go back under your bridge.

Geno Smith Tyler Wilson Laundry Jones Barkley The guy from Tennessee the guy from VT hell even the druggie drunk diver kid from TCU all look good.

I would draft all of them whenever possible to guarantee we get someone. No QB on our current roster deserves a spot on next years roster, which means we should draft 4 Qbs this year of which 3 would make the team.

Edited by peterpan

What would you guys rather do: tank the rest of the season or trade away 4 consecutive 1st round draft picks to move up to get Geno?

trade away 4 consecutive unproven $5 mil/year draft slots for a franchise QB and a 4 @ $5 mil/year free agents.

Dude.... why? Have you seen their defense play? They can't stop a runny nose. They are guaranteed a top three pick without having to do anything.

So !@#$in true! Lol. Well I forgot to mention getting a brand new coaching staff(except for dehaven cuz hes turned mckelvin into a beast return guy)

What would you guys rather do: tank the rest of the season or trade away 4 consecutive 1st round draft picks to move up to get Geno?

We wont need to if we pick second. The browns got number one on lock, but o think they have a mancrush on weeden. All other teams may win at least another game or two. Which leaves us at two....