A Positive From the Game

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was happy to see him too... I would have liked to see a few other guys get some playing time too, as, essentially, this was a pre-season like game for the Bills. Of course, I was clamoring for Thigpen early in the third quarter.

I was happy to see him too... I would have liked to see a few other guys get some playing time too, as, essentially, this was a pre-season like game for the Bills. Of course, I was clamoring for Thigpen early in the third quarter.

Yea me too with Thigpen. Has it gotten that bad that we call for Thiggy? Or Smith..? Or Jackson....? Or some unknown player from the Free Agency?

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."

After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."

After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!

Then again, on the other hand they could run the table and lose all 11.

With the first pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, The Buffalo Bills pick...

I did think we would be better this year.

Makes me think about next years seasons tickets. Thought I would never be saying that.

Wife and I did talk about not getting them next year after the NE game. Said we would do the Home opener and the then travel to 1 away game each year.

Not sure we will be going out to watch the game at the bar next Sunday. Might as well work around the house.

Later in the game, they put in NIgel Bradham and he looked good. Made a couple of good plays. Maybe a sign of things to come. I know I feel badly also about the game but I saw him play well so I thought I'd cheer some of us up with some good news.

Yes, Braham looks solid. He looks better than Moats.

Also, Kyle Moore came in and 49ers were double teaming him. It's about time! I've had enough of Kelsay and Mario isn't doing jack.

I thought the punter had a good game, and is now also holding for Lindell.

But why the F is T-Jack not at least dressing at this point.

I'd dress him and if Fitz is ... well ... Fitz the first half of the game put T-Jack in. Maybe a wakeup call is in order.for the O as well as the D.