A Positive From the Game

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."

After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!

Please Inform me which 9 games are winnable?

we ain't winning 9 games

the almighty Ryan Tannenhill with slay us 2x.......Seattle's D and Arizona's D will be a repeat of the 49ers game.......If Fitzpicksix plays vs the Jets, theres another loss

Cut the cord..........Much like the chiefs we roll out the court jester to play QB........we are a joke of a team

Please Inform me which 9 games are winnable?

All of the remaining games are winnable except NE and Houston (both r road games).

we ain't winning 9 games

the almighty Ryan Tannenhill with slay us 2x.......Seattle's D and Arizona's D will be a repeat of the 49ers game.......If Fitzpicksix plays vs the Jets, theres another loss

Cut the cord..........Much like the chiefs we roll out the court jester to play QB........we are a joke of a team

All of the remaining games are winnable except NE and Houston (both r road games).

I agree that the rest are winnable. But except for the Titans and maybe the Jets I do not feel confident in any games.

And I would not be surprised at all if this Sunday is another blowout Bills loss.

As I posted last week, if the Bills D line does not show up expect career games from Smith and Kolb. Smith got his (and even sat half of the 4th), now we wait and see if Kolb gets his.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I'm all for playing are unknowns now. Too bad Ron Brooks is injured. Now would be a great time to throw him in. I would also start cherry picking other team's practice squads. Perhaps they are developing a QB we can snatch up, in addition to the QB we will be drafting next year.

Arizona - Better WR's and QB then SF. We couldnt stop them.

Tennessee - They beat us last year.

Houston - No Cahnce

New England - No Chance

Miami - 50/50 Depending on what QB shows up for MIA

Indy - Game in Indy. they just beat GB. GB > BUF

Jacksonville - That game should be a win.

St Louis - 50/50 game

Seattle - 50/50 game. Game in TOR. give the edge to Sea.

Miami - Another 50/50 game. We will split with Mia.

NYJ - Already beat us once. What makes you think round 2 will be different?

I see 3-4 more wins in that Schedule.

50-50 is "winnable". . . I think the Jets aren't going to be as good of a team in week 17 as they were in week 1 if for no other reason than they have lost their best player already.

Arizona's D is pretty darn good but their offense might keep the Bills in the game.

Indy and Tenessee I think aren't a given.

Drafting is clearly not our strong suit. Then again, neither is free agency (Mario, Rob Johnson, etc.).

We traded a draft pick for Rob Johnson, so you could say drafting, trading and free agency are not our strong suits.

Undrafted Free Agency is where the Bills come to play hard.

9 of the remaining 11 games are winnable games. With a little luck, we could be 4-3 heading into the bye week and back in playoff "contention."

After the bye, our injury situation should be better and we will be ready to DOMINATE!!!

Dominate what? NCAA Division III?