Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone that is so smug, saying things like "oh is it fitz's fault were allowing 8.1 ypc?"

well, yes, it is.

we go 3 and out or throw a pick every time were on the f*cking field, offensively.

fitz cant hit anyone, ANYONE, if they have a defender within 5 yards of them.

we would have lost that game if we only allowed a touch down.

what is the defense supposed to do?

force a turnover every possesion?

limit the opposing team to 0 points?

how come every succesful team in the nfl wins with a good qb, but the bills have to place the blame on everyone else.

go watch a giants game, watch manning throw the ball, then come back here and try to blame our shortcomings on our defense.

This. You took the time to type out what, after this game, I lack the patience to write. Thank you.

I would - barely. But then, I've got a track record of NOT sucking, so two horrific weeks wouldn't be an automatic termination.

Now, if I'd sucked for fifteen years, and had two horrific weeks...

Traditional work force equivalent of the last two weeks would have to look something like embezzlement, corporate espionage, securities fraud, destruction of company property via arson, and capping off day 7 by raping your bosses 14 year old daughter and mailing him the video.

Can't believe people are actually arguing over who is worse fitz or defense - who cares when they both suck

everyone that is so smug, saying things like "oh is it fitz's fault were allowing 8.1 ypc?"

well, yes, it is.

we go 3 and out or throw a pick every time were on the f*cking field, offensively.

how come every succesful team in the nfl wins with a good qb, but the bills have to place the blame on everyone else.

go watch a giants game, watch manning throw the ball, then come back here and try to blame our shortcomings on our defense.

good teams win with balance. However, they never win when they allow 500 yards per game and 40-50 points. With Brady, Manning(s), Brees all on our team at the same time, throwing to 4 Larry Fitzgeralds... we still get blown out today. FACT

Edited by markgbe

well, yes, it is.

What is the D supposed to do? How about not giving up 600 freakin' yards!!!!

We all agree Fitz is flawed, but this defense is Rosemary's baby type of ugly. Just because Fitz sucks doesn't mean we should allow Alex Smith to play like Joe Montana.

this team is worse than any other i've seen in my life as a bills fan.

the gregg williams rook year team was better. chan's first team was better, and that was before paying all this money to new players!!

I didn't watch the game (first time since I don't know when), did anybody look upset on the sidelines? Throw a helmet? Get in somebodies face? Look like they cared?

DISGRACE!! I really dnt see buddy being the problem. Its the coaches. However, buddy will be the problem if he doesn't fire ch and dw tomorrow!! We have talent and no coaches. I say we put in the assistant coaches, let them ride it out for the rest of the year and see where it gets. The bills really need these to ass clowns to go.

I really can't wait to hear what the players and coaches have to say after this one.

If I were Gailey, I would fire myself. What a putrid performance - just as expected. Forget not being "Mentally" tough. This defense isn't TOUGH period.

On the bright side, Mari0 had 2 tackles today, a 100% improvement over last week.

Edited by Azucho98

I will. He's not giving up 9 yards per carry.

The problem is our defense has talented players on it. We know they can play better than this. Their shortcomings are fixable. The same can't be said for Fitz. He just doesn't have the talent. He can't get any better. What we see is what we get.

What is the D supposed to do? How about not giving up 600 freakin' yards!!!!

We all agree Fitz is flawed, but this defense is Rosemary's baby type of ugly. Just because Fitz sucks doesn't mean we should allow Alex Smith to play like Joe Montana.

Agree.

We all know Fitz is terrible. Guess what, Matt Cassel is terrible, you don't see the Chiefs defense laying down. In fact they held a supposed good Ravens team to 9 points. 9 POINTS! With what I would consider less talent.

All the talk this week was about how Alex Smith isn't Tom Brady, so he won't do what Tom did to the Bills.... guess that was wrong.

I didn't watch the game (first time since I don't know when), did anybody look upset on the sidelines? Throw a helmet? Get in somebodies face? Look like they cared?

No, just lots of heads hanging. Probably the most aggressive action was Chan was taking some pretty fierce notes in his notebook.