Official Bills at 49ers Game Thread

Just Jack

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK OK OK !!! I say let Start a new QB Jackson , change to a 2 back back field , Sit Arron Williams on the bench for a game or 2 & call Schobel & see if he will come out of retirement & show these guys how to rush the passer .. That dude never quit !!

This is ridiculous 2 weeks in a row we have made history by letting teams blow us out of the stadium 2 weeks in a row 2 100 yd rushers 2 100 yd receivers & 2 300 yd passers 1st time since 1961 i think they were saying .

It's time to let people know there jobs are on the line ...

Thats just asking the NFL to let the Bills walk out of Buffalo .

That is the only time I cheered for Marino.

I've got a great Marino story about when he tried to pick up my wife in a hotel bar while his family was having dinner in the hotel restaurant ("But aren't you married?" "It's okay, they'll be at dinner for a while...")

I root for Marino to be injured on the set of NFL Today. !@#$ him.

At least you non season ticket holders don't have to watch this crap in December. I won't last last past first quarter in that crap stadium and will be cheering for the other team in OCTOBER. What the fukk is wrong with this organization!

I have you beat. Try being a remote season ticket holder.

I've got a great Marino story about when he tried to pick up my wife in a hotel bar while his family was having dinner in the hotel restaurant ("But aren't you married?" "It's okay, they'll be at dinner for a while...")

I root for Marino to be injured on the set of NFL Today. !@#$ him.

Wow...still pissed. Did she go for it?