Give me fuel, Give me fire, Give me that which I desire

And also to bankrupt the coal industry.

Obama doesn't care enough to bankrupt the coal industry any more than he cares to develop a clean sustainable renewable energy source

Green Tech is the most recyclable industry in history.

-Green Tech companies channel campaign contributions to Democrats

-Democrats funnel taxpayer funded subsidies to Green Tech companies

-Taxpayer money is based upon the US Dollar

-The US Dollar is the most abundantly renwewable resource ever

-$1 short, $16 short, or $16 Trillion (with a T) short is irrelevant

-Ben Bernake will print more

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama doesn't care enough to bankrupt the coal industry any more than he cares to develop a clean sustainable renewable energy source

Green Tech is the most recyclable industry in history.

-Green Tech companies channel campaign contributions to Democrats

-Democrats funnel taxpayer funded subsidies to Green Tech companies

-Taxpayer money is based upon the US Dollar

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/11/02/obama-well-bankrupt-any-new-coal-plants/

"So, if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can — it’s just that it will bankrupt them, because they are going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that’s being emitted."

My car is supposed to have the best fuel efficiency of its class if you're not constantly hitting the pedal to the floor...

Oh well. Gas is 1.59 91 octane here for a liter.

Doing the quick conversion of 1 US gallon = 3.7854118L, you're paying $6.02 Canadian a gallon. Today your dollar is worth $1.0215 US dollars. $6.15 US per gallon! Wham! Your government is sure it wants to export that oil to the US/world?

My car is supposed to have the best fuel efficiency of its class if you're not constantly hitting the pedal to the floor...

Oh well. Gas is 1.59 91 octane here for a liter.

I remember my first trip to Europe and when I went to get gas I couldn't believe how cheap it was. Until I realized it was per liter.

Up another dime today to $4.59/gal.

Where was that? I saw it at $4.89 yesterday.

Gasbuddy.com

$3.86 in my town - and we can't pump our own gas in NJ.

There's something to be said for having refineries in your state.

And stupid people who used-to drive off with the gas nozzles still in their tanks.

I remember my first trip to Europe and when I went to get gas I couldn't believe how cheap it was. Until I realized it was per liter.

Where was that? I saw it at $4.89 yesterday.

The ARCO in Dublin. Cheapest in the area. Up to $4.59 on Saturday and Sunday

Gasbuddy.com

$3.86 in my town - and we can't pump our own gas in NJ.

There's something to be said for having refineries in your state.

We have at least 5 refineries in the SF Bay area. Doesn't make it any cheaper. The Shell Station just outside of the main gate of the Shell Refinery in Martineez, CA is the same price as everyplace else.

Gees, I remember how Republicans were making the same arguments when Bush was president but now they disagree???

Unsurprisingly, to anyone familiar with your posts,

you remember incorrectly.

The concern is over-regulation,

Whatever you feel (not think) was said back then, it was not that.

Green Tech

Natural gas is killing coal, you against that, too? Or is natural gas being produced by barnake? You are an idiot

Natural gas is killing coal, you against that, too? Or is natural gas being produced by barnake? You are an idiot

Natural gas is only now viable in large part because of program put in place by Bush to allow for fracking. Of course, Obama and his EPA administrators have been shutting down wells keft and right because they are not sure about long term effects on ground water and possible triggering of low grade earth quake, neither of which is proven.

Natural gas is only now viable in large part because of program put in place by Bush to allow for fracking. Of course, Obama and his EPA administrators have been shutting down wells keft and right because they are not sure about long term effects on ground water and possible triggering of low grade earth quake, neither of which is proven.

Obama is??? Not fast enough for the coal industry. Go visit West Virginia and see how much big coal is fight Cheasapeak energy and other drillers. Natural gas production is causing a glut and so you are wrong as usual

Obama is??? Not fast enough for the coal industry. Go visit West Virginia and see how much big coal is fight Cheasapeak energy and other drillers. Natural gas production is causing a glut and so you are wrong as usual

You're either an idiot or only listen to what they tell you, which makes you an idiot.

Al Armendariz after he was making speeches that the EPA would be shutting it down, and there have been calls for Lisa Jackson to be forced out as well. Armendariz was forced to resign after he did shut down some wells for no cause.

http://thehill.com/blogs/e2-wire/e2-wire/224515-epa-official-resigns-over-crucify-comments

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204026804577098112387490158.html

http://www.theintelligencer.net/page/content.detail/id/553390/EPA-Is-Bashed-Over-Fracking.html?nav=515

No doubt, you have separate excuses for all the other (56) states, where gas prices have risen.

We certainly cannot trace any responsibility back to President Barack (It's not my fault) Obama..............

Not that familiar with the other states, do they have these ridiculous summer and winter blends like Cali or excessive pollution refinery issues that Cali has in place?

Not that familiar with the other states, do they have these ridiculous summer and winter blends like Cali or excessive pollution refinery issues that Cali has in place?

yes - I believe most states have them.

Edited by VABills

Doing the quick conversion of 1 US gallon = 3.7854118L, you're paying $6.02 Canadian a gallon. Today your dollar is worth $1.0215 US dollars. $6.15 US per gallon! Wham! Your government is sure it wants to export that oil to the US/world?

The price I put was 91 octane which is what I use. At 84 octane, it's about 1.45 CAD to gallons is 5.38 CAD for a gallon and CAD is stronger than USD so it's 5.40 $ USD.

Look at the attached. The government is the reason for the high cost of gas. http://www.quebeccitygasprices.com/can_tax_info.aspx. We pay 15% sales tax on top of the fees attached.

They have adjusted by using half gasoline/half propane engines.

I saw a good news report on why gas prices in Cali have shot up. Oil companies have cut back on making the summer blend to switch to producing the winter blend which they cant sell until Nov. 1st. So this has created an artificial shortage causing prices to soar. Rep. Darral Issa is calling for the Governor to let the the winter blend which we have plenty of be sold now which would bring the prices back down. I say scrap the summer blend all together. I say scrap all the Cali gas restrictions completely. Texas doesn't have these restrictions and problems and high prices. This is a problem created by California, not any President residing in the White House. So electing Romney will not cure high gas prices in Cali.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-07/california-governor-orders-winter-gas-switch.html