November 11.........Rematch

The Bills go to New England on Nov. 11. Will this team step up and fight like hell to make New England pay or will they crawl in tentative and scared. I know we have tough games before this one, but I am looking forward to see how this team responds to that embarassing loss.

first and ten,

IMO going be 10X harder in NOV for a few reasons:

1. In NE and the crowd will be into it and in Full playoff ready mode

2. Pats should have Hernandez and Mankins back on O as well as Hightower on D. All 3 IMPORTANT players.

3. Pats are a better HOME team

4. Pats Young D (with 3 rookies in there) will be seasoned and probably not make dumb mistakes 9See 68 yd TD run)

But could Buffalo make it tough? yes but your D going have to step up BIG time. And I personally dont know if they can or will.

first and ten,

IMO going be 10X harder in NOV for a few reasons:

1. In NE and the crowd will be into it and in Full playoff ready mode

2. Pats should have Hernandez and Mankins back on O as well as Hightower on D. All 3 IMPORTANT players.

3. Pats are a better HOME team

4. Pats Young D (with 3 rookies in there) will be seasoned and probably not make dumb mistakes 9See 68 yd TD run)

But could Buffalo make it tough? yes but your D going have to step up BIG time. And I personally dont know if they can or will.

Yeah, well....Brady could always bruise a hair follicle and be out for the game, so there is hope.

The Bills go to New England on Nov. 11. Will this team step up and fight like hell to make New England pay or will they crawl in tentative and scared. I know we have tough games before this one, but I am looking forward to see how this team responds to that embarassing loss.

Neither hopefully. They go in and play the game like any other against division rivals and try and do whatever they can to win.

If they go in looking for revenge, or scared, they will lose for sure.

We're gonna lose but I would like to see that game with FJax and Spiller at full strength. Hard to control clock with a 2td lead when you can't run the ball and that's the strength of our offense.

That said, even if they don't win, I want to see a pissed off team that goes after NE. The team should play that cheapshot by Spikes on a loop before the game.

I don't understand & cannot accept the loser mentality that we as fans have. New England has been a way better team than us since the beginning of the millennium. They are the premier dynasty of the past decade. That being said, I go into every week optimistic (albeit cautious optimism) that the Bills will win, Mario will get better, Fitz will remove his head from his... You get the picture. Make friends with a 49ers fan and talk some smack, be a fan. I feel bad for some of your kids as I feel their parents are quitters. I haven't lived in WNY in 11 years (born & raised in Rochester), but if this is the mentality of the region, no wonder we've been basement dwellers.

I see the very real potential for the rematch to be even worse than the game this past Sunday. I say that because this team's leaders have a sad history of not responding to these types of losses as well as a history of going in the tank for long stretches in the form of losing streaks of 8 and 9 games.

We don't have KC coming into the Ralph for us to get well like after the Jets game. I see a downward spiral that doesn't bottom out until after NE hands us yet another, predictable embarrassing loss.

After seeing them get their hearts ripped out and quit YET AGAIN, I don't see anybody on our team that actually BELIEVES they can beat the Pats so why should I?

I'll watch and root like I always do, but my expectations have NEVER been lower.

GO BILLS!!!

Speaking of "B%$#@!ches"...I feel good about playing NE on Nov. 11th. Our core players do not want to be called "BI%$#@es" by Tom Brady and that's exactly what he said to us (and our team) last Sunday. Assuming we stay healthy, have Freddie and CJ back at full strength, O Line back, and Fitz has a controlled short passing game with PA and screens thrown in...we can beat these guys no sweat (we were leading 21-7 in the third and should have been 28-7 without CJ's fumble). We can play with the big boys...just need to bring our brass knuckles and brass balls.

"will this team man up" shouldn't be a tag on your thread

We all need to start saving billboard material and send it up to this team the week they play the Pats.

LOL better yet show them their OWN effort in the 4th Quarter of the game... If they had ANY professional Pride they be motivated to at least give an effort.