Gailey says media twists the stats.

Since 1972

One stat NO ONE can twist is his W-L record as HC of the Bills. And if you want to get real "twisted" look at the # of wins

he has within his own division.

Why do I continue to waste time on these pretenders and more importantly, why do I expect them to produce different

(positive) results. When ALL THEY DO IS LOSE AND THEN SAY IT"S FIXABLE...

Edited by kidprison

I've supported Gailey because I thought he needed more time. I think he's probably a fantastic OC but he appears to be in over his head as a head coach. Some of his quotes from this morning were bordering on delusional. Howard asked him about the fact that the defense has given up over 100 points in 2 division games and he refers to it as "stat twisting"! WTF Chan, there's no twisting, your defense has sucks donkey balls and has been grossly outschemed and outplayed in 2 division games. Stache had no answer for the Jets and when the Patriots adjusted the Bills were lost. That's not just on the players, that's squarely on Wanny.

Is there ANYONE that believes that if Wade Phillips were the DC here that we'd have given up 45 points in the second half? Wade may John freaking Holochek look like Ray Lewis for 2 seasons.

This team has underperformed consistently for 2 years...that's on you Chan and you need to get this **** turned around and fast.

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

One stat NO ONE can twist is his W-L record as HC of the Bills. And if you want to get real "twisted" look at the # of wins

he has within his own division.

Why do I continue to waste time on these pretenders and more importantly, why do I expect them to produce different

(positive) results. When ALL THEY DO IS LOSE AND THEN SAY IT"S FIXABLE...

Very true, that's why it's the only stat that matters, all other stats are for losers.

I'm not sure he's over his head as much as just to in love with the pass and doesn't have an elite QB to play that game with.

Personally I think coaching is overrated, on the other hand the GM is underrated. Was Marv Levy really an elite coach, no way, but he had the most talented team in the league. Not sure if he couldn't be a real good head coach if he had the players to go along with it. Even if he were OC if he ran the same game plan with the same personal he's stil lbe in trouble. The only difference may be the HC could stranle him until he stops passing practically every down.

I agree with everything that has been said. His record against division opponents has been atrocious. They not only get beat, they get beat up. These are teams that you play twice every year. Preparing for them should be fairly straightforward. This coaching staff still has no clue how to beat the Jets, Pats and even Miami. Offensively, this team is more fun to watch than under Jauron, but what good is that if you can't stop anybody from scoring. Same result, a big fat L.

The one line I keep hearing is "There's a lot of football left. Anything can happen." WTF kinda crap is that? MAKE something happen. That's your job.

It's hard to win in the NFL

Chan Geily consistently gets out-coached in most games and especially Divisions...Pats* game shows he cant be a HC in the NFL...he doesn't find good personal and assistant coaches on defense to keep a team elite,great,or even good.

It's hard to coach in the NFL

I've supported Gailey because I thought he needed more time. I think he's probably a fantastic OC but he appears to be in over his head as a head coach. Some of his quotes from this morning were bordering on delusional. Howard asked him about the fact that the defense has given up over 100 points in 2 division games and he refers to it as "stat twisting"! WTF Chan, there's no twisting, your defense has sucks donkey balls and has been grossly outschemed and outplayed in 2 division games. Stache had no answer for the Jets and when the Patriots adjusted the Bills were lost. That's not just on the players, that's squarely on Wanny.

Is there ANYONE that believes that if Wade Phillips were the DC here that we'd have given up 45 points in the second half? Wade may John freaking Holochek look like Ray Lewis for 2 seasons.

This team has underperformed consistently for 2 years...that's on you Chan and you need to get this **** turned around and fast.

What he said :worthy:

Look what Wade did to a Houston defense. In 2010 they were ranked 30th, in 2011 they were ranked 2nd, and in 2012 they currently are ranked 2nd. As to "Stop" defensive rankings where you measure the amount of times a defense prevents a score vs. yards given up, the Texans are ranked #1.

It's coaching folks and Wanny is failing as a DC. He has the personnel, the FO went out and bet the farm on pieces he said he needed, not to mention taking the lion's share of the high draft picks the last 2 years and what has he done with them? 52 freakin points - you cannot spin that any other way than a complete and utter defensive failure.

If Wanny can't get the job done, it is time for him to go - I'd prefer they release him earlier so the team can get acclimated to a new DC.

I have to say that I've been a pretty big Chan supporter...I like the guy...Can't help it...

But... ;)

I'm not sure why this comment pissed me off so much today...But in his interview this AM on WGR Gailey said he had never been in a Game like that...A Game that swung like that so dramatically...And I was thinking...Are you freaking kidding me?...Up 21-0 at NE...Just last year Chan...And we end up losing 49-21...And you've never been in a Game like that? It was 4 freaking Games ago...When I hear that I wonder...I REALLY wonder what we have in Chan...NIce guy? Yes...Decent Offensive mind? Yes again...Head Coach that is going to light a fire under these underachieving bums? Maybe not so much... B-)

I have to say that I've been a pretty big Chan supporter...I like the guy...Can't help it...

But... ;)

I'm not sure why this comment pissed me off so much today...But in his interview this AM on WGR Gailey said he had never been in a Game like that...A Game that swung like that so dramatically...And I was thinking...Are you freaking kidding me?...Up 21-0 at NE...Just last year Chan...And we end up losing 49-21...And you've never been in a Game like that? It was 4 freaking Games ago...When I hear that I wonder...I REALLY wonder what we have in Chan...NIce guy? Yes...Decent Offensive mind? Yes again...Head Coach that is going to light a fire under these underachieving bums? Maybe not so much... B-)

First signs of dementia if you ask me...

But... ;)

Wish Howard would have followed up on that question.